Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
full

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Oh wow seeing the beginning back it’s hella parallel with the ending. Darius in his own world watching Judge Big Booty and tells Pape and Ern he’ll catch up with them later. ….like he did with his brother who we saw… who told him it’s ok to leave and go on without him…

Somebody probably actually dead. Metaphorically, at least. If memory serves me correctly, Darius is the only one to not make plans to leave Atlanta this season.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's how dreams work though. Once your dreams become absurd or harrowing you wake up.

Convenient timing with black Friday and small business Saturday coming up. Supporting small business is a lot harder than people wanna admit.

They took over a Blockbuster for that fusion restaurant. That's gonna go under because of lack of support and then some other big chain store will open in that same spot. Circle of life.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
My two theories, this either through Darius mind or they’re all in a Rick & Mortyesque adventure episode to episode which explains the randomness with some continuity.