Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nah I watch Atlanta for earn paperboi and Darius

I’m sure it’s excellent tho

Me too, and tbh i really havent been that tuned into these last two seasons, but it really was a masterfully crafted episode imo. It was weird because it aired around the time kanye was really going off and some people were arguing that he’s still an artistic genius, but that ep cemented for me that donald glover is a thousand leagues above him in that department.

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Paperboi looks more sus each episode. You can tell he gay in real life. It’s unbelievable for him to be a rapper on this show now

he talks whiter than the cacs on this show

i mean last episode he was fixing a tractor trailor :mjpls:

After he got the tractor to start he kissed it and yelled yeeee haaaaww. :dahell: am I watching

atlanta was only good season 1 and 2. facts only

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
SzuGxIc.gif

OjdhFcx.gif
Yeah this the best episode Atlanta has done since season 2

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Idk about this last episode :unimpressed:

Paper Boy fixing tractors and fighting wild hogs :mjlol:

The Crank Dat Killer episode was jokes tho:laff: The Soulja Boy cameo :dead:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In episode 8 of season 1 “ The Club” he tries to impress the club chick but she had a boyfriend

In episode 2 of season 3 “Sinterklaas Is Coming To Town” he’s about to have a threesome with two groupies before one of them becomes insulted at the other using the word ******
in episode 1 of season 2 he had so many girls coming over Earn got confused called one by the wrong name. lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
“the goof who sat by the door” :dead:

I’m late af…got some catching up to do before tonight’s series finale :mjcry:
I was gonna run it back from S01E01 yesterday to get ready for the finale but I won’t be able to do it :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
halfway thru ep 8…amazing episode so far…you literally never know where this show can take you emotionally (shyt even topic-wise lol)…I can see how that’s jarring for some and why there were so many complaints about last season even tho I liked it…I had no idea what to expect coming into this episode after the last one but it’s been funny, thought-provoking, informative (especially for some who may not have experienced the 90s), touching…curious to see the comments…glad I took time to wait and see it

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna run it back from S01E01 yesterday to get ready for the finale but I won’t be able to do it :to:

I think I’m gonna try and do that but while watching this ep (8) idk how easy it would be for me to marathon the series…especially the last 2 seasons…episode 7 hit me in a way that I needed to take a break which is why I didn’t watch the last 2 eps…that was really an emotional episode for me