Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Like I said before I think Earn and paper Boi are dead and Darius is dreaming what it what have been like had they made it out alive. He’s the only one that survived. Look at the first episode he says it felt like Deja Vu. Y’all don’t be paying attention. How did he know exactly what kinda alligator was in the room when it was his first time meeting willie. This is his dream. He says to the girl that this is a simulation. It’s inception type shyt a dream with in a dream within a dream. But I could be wrong mane idk.
Lets go with this theory... When would earn and Alfred have died?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Paper Boi got shot by ole boy who he shot.

Earn got ran over by a car but he didn’t see what kind that’s why it’s invisible.

:manny:

So if this is all Darius’s dream how precisely does that make sense?

Episode 1 ends with Van watching news footage of Earn and Alfred’s arrest. Darius hadn’t even met Van at this point so how could he be dreaming about her?

Several episodes take place from viewpoints and situations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Darius. So we’re supposed to believe Darius dreamed all of Earn’s interactions with Van and Lottie? Alfred’s interactions in the Woods and his depression surrounding his dead mother?

Its just too much for it to be a feasible possibility

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Episode 1 ends with Van watching news footage of Earn and Alfred’s arrest. Darius hadn’t even met Van at this point so how could he be dreaming about her?

Several episodes take place from viewpoints and situations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Darius. So we’re supposed to believe Darius dreamed all of Earn’s interactions with Van and Lottie? Alfred’s interactions in the Woods and his depression surrounding his dead mother?

Oh I don't think it's that at all....I just put that out there if for some terrible reason it were true that's the only way I could see it..

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
:camby: just watched the first 3 mins of episode 8 Disney thing and skipped to the next episode. If I wanted to watch a documentary I would

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby: just watched the first 3 mins of episode 8 Disney thing and skipped to the next episode. If I wanted to watch a documentary I would
200w.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The wild boar was his depression.
The weed crops was his escape... shyt was managable amongst people and the lifestyle but in isolation he found the boar/depression can't help. Notice he never smoked the entire episode.

I have no idea what the tractor represented, but all that pain from the tractor crashing on his leg, fighting the boar (depression literally) for his life, crawling his way back home. He made it out brehs :wow: he defeated his demons.

The tractor was on edge....he didn't know the ledge and fell.....metaphor

death is always around the corner from al....doesn't matter where he's at.....and he's cheated death a handful of times in the series....

he's becoming isolated.....he didn't even tell earn what happened....played it off....I think he just puts walls up and doesn't deal with shyt

my take on it at least

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

A season of Dallas
and the entire series of St. Elsewhere
turned out to be dreams/imaginations, so there's a precedent.
I don't believe that will be the case for Atlanta, though, that's white people ish. :scusthov:

Daps
A season of Dallas
and the entire series of St. Elsewhere
turned out to be dreams/imaginations, so there's a precedent.
I don't believe that will be the case for Atlanta, though, that's white people ish. :scusthov:

But he said it’s twin peaks with rappers so it’s based on a white show :what: