Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Paperboi looks more sus each episode. You can tell he gay in real life. It’s unbelievable for him to be a rapper on this show now

he talks whiter than the cacs on this show

i mean last episode he was fixing a tractor trailor :mjpls:

After he got the tractor to start he kissed it and yelled yeeee haaaaww. :dahell: am I watching

atlanta was only good season 1 and 2. facts only
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this comes off like a bad troll

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
it is. one episode dedicated to ending Earn's storyline, one episode dedicated to ending Paperboi's storyline, and one episode dedicated to ending Darius' storyline.

Although I WILL say that out of the four main characters Darius had the least story arc. He’s always been the free spirit with neither goal nor care beyond what the day brings him.

I’m guessing this is either a character study how he got to be who he is or some type of look into the future for all the characters using Darius as the constant.

We’ll see

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a couple more episodes left to catch up on but this might be the best season of Atlanta lowkey. The D’Angelo episode, the camp episode, the goody episode, and the crank dat episode were all top tier tv imo.

There’s something about episodes like the camp episode that I love so much. Nothing happened, there was no ups or downs for real, it was just chill tv. I like shyt like that, I can’t explain it