Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Think the last two episodes pretty much wrapped up the lives for Van and Earn and Paper Boi. They weren't perfect but nothing in life really is but the characters are satisfied with it. Only one left now is Darius, whose always been the wildcard of the group. The finale should be interesting.

Found this after I saw episode 9.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Weird ep.....

tumblr_m99kngZ9101rwl09fo1_250.gifv

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is twin peaks really that good of a show? I keep hearing references to it over the years

It's different and very weird. It's like Bjork for TV nerds. And it's key to remember when it came out. Is

It's a murder mystery that is like a soap opera at first... But then it gets more and more surreal. Then it might be supernatural, and might be extraterrestrial. It also deals with a lot of stuff that would be "trigger words".

The first season is considered GOAT, and then it gets mad, and then it gets weird. The third season, 20 years later, is some real straight up nerd stuff. It's not comprehensible unless you consume the books and movies and know something about eastern mysticism. (And or native American mythology).

It was Lost before Lost. And Lost basically started this new culture of Internet people dissecting every frame and looking for clues about greater mysteries.

In terms of Atlanta - the surreal is much more grounded than Twin Peaks. Teddy Perkins and the Invisible Car might be as weird/unreal as it gets. So maybe 2% what Twin Peaks is known for.

Superstar
Daps
I heard the wild boars mad aggressive and only look like that in the wild but the domestic pigs are pink, no hair, no tusk for some reason even thought they are exact same. Ain’t even tryna eat pumba tho honestly. :hubie:
I think I read somewhere that If you let a domestic pig be feral it’s head will flatten out and it will grow tusks. If you catch it, and domesticate it again, it’s head will become rounder and the tusks will fall out.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I really truly enjoyed this episode. It spoke to my life in the sense that... everything that could possibly go wrong for @Paper Boi went wrong. I feel like that's been my life lately. Almost like a dark cloud hanging over me. But what I truly enjoyed is that he took every last single bit of what life had to throw at him and he didn't complain one time. Even when he had the opportunity to tell Earn what happened and what he was going through, he chose not to.

It was almost like he said :manny: "what's the point of talking about it? It happened, I'm alive, time to move on."

That's the attitude I'm taking in my life, inspired by this episode. From here on out, I don't care if life throws everything at me including the kitchen sink. Folks ask me what's going on, and imma be like ":manny: I'm good over here."

Which is true. As long as I'm alive, I'm still good.

No complaining, no feeling sorry for myself. Just deal with it and move on. I'm not even speaking on it anymore.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I think I read somewhere that If you let a domestic pig be feral it’s head will flatten out and it will grow tusks. If you catch it, and domesticate it again, it’s head will become rounder and the tusks will fall out.
:dahell:

I heard bout the tusks growing out but the headshape sht crazy :mjlol:
ain’t know about the potential to domesticate the feral hawgs. That’s a hell of a mechanism. Head inflating and deflating. :mjlol:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
They really made a down low rapper from the south be a main character.....:mjlol:

This nikka do everything but get hos

Damn, now that I think about it he don’t never have any broads or any type issues with women except dealing with his dead mom and the one episode when old girl was saying they should link for the social media look and he got mad about it.

Probably why he always sad or mad, bro ain’t getting no buns

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Damn, now that I think about it he don’t never have any broads or any type issues with women except dealing with his dead mom and the one episode when old girl was saying they should link for the social media look and he got mad about it.

I think we know what type of buns Paper Boi prefer.....

Pause

Eternals.....pause

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

In episode 8 of season 1 “ The Club” he tries to impress the club chick but she had a boyfriend

In episode 2 of season 3 “Sinterklaas Is Coming To Town” he’s about to have a threesome with two groupies before one of them becomes insulted at the other using the word ******