Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
How many times has Darius had deja vu? I started rewatching at the beginning of the week and the first episode made me think of the theory that Darius is dreaming.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
*Me minding watching TV tonight*

Commercial: On the series final of Atlanta...

Me :unimpressed: ...
fantasia-crying-on-stage.gif

I'm not ready for this to be over:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
S/o to all the brehs that stayed ten toes down through the four seasons. Atlanta really has become one of my favourite shows ever of the 2010's. Never experienced something so surreal and comical like this before, it broke barriers and really showcased that Black people can get weird too lol.

:salute:

I don't get time to rewatch shows often but I'm bumping a few shows to rewatch this masterpiece.

Daps
Me and @surf are live watching this final episode with the coli brehs tonight. :to:

I'm literally sitting here doing nothing cause I don't want to get tied up in anything before the episode starts.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I WILL say as my final “prediction” so to speak that I don’t believe they’ll go with the “it was all just a dream” scenario. It’ll be something more creative and dare I say “epic”

OR

It will be more muted. Almost like a regular episode that just happens to be Darius focused, but life will go on as per usual.

Thats my thinking. My final thoughts before the end

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I WILL say as my final “prediction” so to speak that I don’t believe they’ll go with the “it was all just a dream” scenario. It’ll be something more creative and dare I say “epic”

OR

It will be more muted. Almost like a regular episode that just happens to be Darius focused, but life will go on as per usual.

Thats my thinking. My final thoughts before the end
Imagine it's a time jump and it follows Darius years after everyone else moved on