Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
IN
eovd7Ku.gif

This was how I found out about them :wow:

Daps
This series BETTER not fukking end with it having been all some crazy Darius fever dream

This is his dream so, no not really. Y’all need to rewatch the first episode.

@Ziggiy you my guy but I really hope it doesn't come down to you being wrong and the coli's 2022 WOAT poster being right :mjlol:

:wow: you been giving all these deep, thought provoking analyses only to potentially get upstaged in the twilight hour by this fool:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy you my guy but I really hope it doesn't come down to you being wrong and the coli's 2022 WOAT poster being right :mjlol:

:wow: you been giving all these deep, thought provoking analyses only to potentially get upstaged in the twilight hour by this fool:mjlol:

Lmao i’ll live but I HIGHLY DOUBT Donald will go such a cliche route. It really doesn’t make any sense.

We’ll see Thursday I guess

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this idiot don't go to the hospital mf probably got tetanus and rabies mixed in with general infection :snoop:

beating a feral hog to death with a frying pan some real shyt that you can't even put in a song brehs... but that's some ultimate warrior type shyt :wow:

Daps
I really truly enjoyed this episode. It spoke to my life in the sense that... everything that could possibly go wrong for @Paper Boi went wrong. I feel like that's been my life lately. Almost like a dark cloud hanging over me. But what I truly enjoyed is that he took every last single bit of what life had to throw at him and he didn't complain one time. Even when he had the opportunity to tell Earn what happened and what he was going through, he chose not to.

It was almost like he said :manny: "what's the point of talking about it? It happened, I'm alive, time to move on."

That's the attitude I'm taking in my life, inspired by this episode. From here on out, I don't care if life throws everything at me including the kitchen sink. Folks ask me what's going on, and imma be like ":manny: I'm good over here."

Which is true. As long as I'm alive, I'm still good.

No complaining, no feeling sorry for myself. Just deal with it and move on. I'm not even speaking on it anymore.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I really truly enjoyed this episode. It spoke to my life in the sense that... everything that could possibly go wrong for @Paper Boi went wrong. I feel like that's been my life lately. Almost like a dark cloud hanging over me. But what I truly enjoyed is that he took every last single bit of what life had to throw at him and he didn't complain one time. Even when he had the opportunity to tell Earn what happened and what he was going through, he chose not to.

It was almost like he said :manny: "what's the point of talking about it? It happened, I'm alive, time to move on."

That's the attitude I'm taking in my life, inspired by this episode. From here on out, I don't care if life throws everything at me including the kitchen sink. Folks ask me what's going on, and imma be like ":manny: I'm good over here."

Which is true. As long as I'm alive, I'm still good.

No complaining, no feeling sorry for myself. Just deal with it and move on. I'm not even speaking on it anymore.
Glad to hear you’re making it through the storm breh. Stay positive and keep your head up fam.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all honesty, I’m not feeling this episode considering it’s the second to last one. Hoping the finale sticks the landing.

Or in another words…… here’s the translation brehs

Killa Ray: In all honesty, I regret what I said about season 3 and it was better than what I thought it was and low key better than season 4.

I’m Killa Ray, I said it and I stand by this post

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or in another words…… here’s the translation brehs

Killa Ray: In all honesty, I regret what I said about season 3 and it was better than what I thought it was and low key better than season 4.

I’m Killa Ray, I said it and I stand by this post
nikkas aren't ready to have this conversation.

:sas2: