Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times pape had to fight for his fcking life mang :mjcry:

Got kidnapped by Bibby crazy ass who did everything except what Paperboi paid him to do

Had to make it through a pitch black forest in the middle of the night

Got high as fukk in Amsterdam and spent the entire night with what was probably a ghost

Bullets flying past his head in the mall only to get saved by a nikka with the worst beatmaking skills in the continental US

Now he had to fight a wild hog to the death. Breh been through it :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They really made a down low rapper from the south be a main character.....:mjlol:

This nikka do everything but get hos
I never noticed that. Has there been on an episode with him and women?

Paper Boi in the series isn’t downlow. The B.A.N episode from season 1 proves that.

He also had two relationships with women in season 2. Tara from Alligator Man and Sierra from Woods

In season 3 episode 2 he’s about to have a threesome with two groupies before they get into a fight

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Paper Boi in the series isn’t downlow. The B.A.N episode from season 1 proves that.

He also had two relationships with women in season 2. Tara from Alligator Man and Sierra from Woods

In season 3 episode 2 he’s about to have a threesome with two groupies before they get into a fight

I mean you just kinda described down low...keeping his :wrist:secret

I will say it is kinda strange this deep in the show, neither Al or Darius have wives/girlfriends

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I definitely remember that in season 3 now.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

And none of those situations seemed convincing or believable.

So you pretty much confirmed the down low angle.... :mjlol: