Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The wild boar was his depression.
The weed crops was his escape... shyt was managable amongst people and the lifestyle but in isolation he found the boar/depression can't help. Notice he never smoked the entire episode.

I have no idea what the tractor represented, but all that pain from the tractor crashing on his leg, fighting the boar (depression literally) for his life, crawling his way back home. He made it out brehs :wow: he defeated his demons.

Daps
Like I said before I think Earn and paper Boi are dead and Darius is dreaming what it what have been like had they made it out alive. He’s the only one that survived. Look at the first episode he says it felt like Deja Vu. Y’all don’t be paying attention. How did he know exactly what kinda alligator was in the room when it was his first time meeting willie. This is his dream. He says to the girl that this is a simulation. It’s inception type shyt a dream with in a dream within a dream. But I could be wrong mane idk.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Like I said before I think Earn and paper Boi are dead and Darius is dreaming what it what have been like had they made it out alive. He’s the only one that survived. Look at the first episode he says it felt like Deja Vu. Y’all don’t be paying attention. How did he know exactly what kinda alligator was in the room when it was his first time meeting willie. This is his dream. He says to the girl that this is a simulation. It’s inception type shyt a dream with in a dream within a dream. But I could be wrong mane idk.
as in the entire series was a dream of what coulda been after the fact??? :dwillhuh:

Breh i don't like you but that would seriously be amazing and explain the absurdity/dream-like reality of shyt the Atlanta universe :ohhh: On some kinda reminiscent of the movie "Sucker Punch". Tons of discourse would be had with that angle.... :wow:

I need you to be wrong tho. They can't jackass like you call it :sadcam:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
IN
eovd7Ku.gif
corniest moment of the series

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I think the hog was a metaphor for Hispanics taking over, stealing from black culture and replacing white people, similar to the architect's "human beings are a virus" metaphor in The Matrix Reloaded.

The good ol boy shopkeeper, Clyde, is all exasperated like "oh, boy, this is bad. You got feral hogs." And getting rid of em ain't as simple as using hog repellent. "You can thank the explorer, Hernando de Soto for this bullshyt." Hernando is a Spanish explorer who brought these razorbacks to the US. They're his descendants; Hispanics are the descendants of Spanish explorers / conquistadors.

According to Clyde, the "dirty hog" is coming for whatever Alfred is growing. Alfred gotta take that fukker down. Al just wants to poison it in the humane way. He doesn't wanna clap it with a headshot with a gun and be another stereotype. He's cool with the hogs. They've never bothered him. He doesn't see them as a threat to his artistry and way of life.

Clyde tries to impress upon him how serious these dirty Spanish hogs are. He knows what they're capable of. They killed a lady in Texas. They're down there near the border infringing on his people. According to him, "these things ain't no bedtime story animals. They don't deserve no sympathy. They are aggressive. They are invasive. They will not stop until they destroy everything you have. You got to kill them before they kill you."

Al can't believe it. He just laughs thinking the hog ain't gonna kill him. He's incredulous. He doesn't consider the seriousness of the issue and overlooks the hog and it's what is has planned for him. Clyde, the white man, knows the Spanish hogs, courtesy of Hernando de Soto, will do to Alfred, the black man, and his people, what they're in the process of doing to his people.

This season bout the bittersweet of leaving :mjcry:

The whole point of the farm is to have options. Atlanta ain't going nowhere. Donald, who has a farm, got options now with his Amazon deal. Atlanta, the show, despite ending, gonna always be there for us to go back to. :wow:

Daps
as in the entire series was a dream of what coulda been after the fact??? :dwillhuh:

Breh i don't like you but that would seriously be amazing and explain the absurdity/dream-like reality of shyt the Atlanta universe :ohhh: On some kinda reminiscent of the movie "Sucker Punch". Tons of discourse would be had with that angle.... :wow:

I need you to be wrong tho. They can't jackass like you call it :sadcam:
I’m thinking either it’s some dream or some type of spritual plane/bardo/ purgatory for enlightenment. With Darius guiding everyone to enlightenment. Idk but it’s definitely not normal. And Darius is important to the story.