Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
and you're a clown for engaging in the same fukkery :mjpls:
it's obvious CACs and non-blacks come on here to
1) troll
2) play obtuse games
and then say "don't worry I'm black" like that banned Indian who himself said he was not black when he first came on here

the officer tried to arrest him when he could have simply drove him home
he was asleep IN HIS CAR

again if he were a CAC that's what he would have done
but because he's black, the officer felt he HAD to arrest him
Keep trying to ignore what I said fakkit

Now I’m a cac because I don’t agree with your dumbass statement :mjlol:

Tell me this clown, your parents taught you how to maneuver as a black man, correct? Is this how they told you to deal with the police as an African American?

if you read my post above, i listed all the mistakes he made which was 2 too many.

They shouldn’t have shot him but you keep trying to ignore that to push your newly found faux militant agenda. They should ran after his ass and apprehended him... or do you disagree with that too? They should’ve just let him go after failing a breathlyzer... huh?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is especially the fukking hill to die on you weirdos because if he was white you know this would have ended dofferently

Daps
Keep trying to ignore what I said fakkit

Now I’m a cac because I don’t agree with your dumbass statement :mjlol:

Tell me this clown, your parents taught you how to maneuver as a black man, correct? Is this how they told you to deal with the police as an African American?

if you read my post above, i listed all the mistakes he made which was 2 too many.

They shouldn’t have shot him but you keep trying to ignore that to push your newly found faux militant image. They should ran after his ass and apprehended him... or do you disagree with that too? They should’ve just let him go after failing a breathlyzer... huh?
cac babble

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
like that Indian and the other undercover CACs in this thread?

Last post im making in this thread

Why is everyone an undercover cac when they dont toe the company line? Jesus that shyt is so fukking stupid. You nikkas really want a fukking echo chamber in here? With no discourse or other perspectives? Some of yall have the logic of teenage girls :what:

Do yall not realize that the issue of police brutality is systematic? This shyt has and will be supported by institutions that are literally as old as this country. Causing change will not be overnight. It will not be easy. It will not be comfortable.

The FIRST fukkING STEP however is getting to the root of the problem. Which involves having tough conversations with like minded individuals to understand what youre up against.

If you consider yourself a "no more talk i wanna bang bang shoot em up, burn it down" nikkas...guess what? You still sit down, talk it out, and PLAN. All military operations start out with A PLANNING PHASE WHERE THEY SIT, TALK, AND PLAN (look up PBED if youre interested).

Im just sick of seeing our people being reduced to heaping piles of emotion, crumbling like disney princesses when something bad happens. Operating with no real plan or debate.

If folks cant even have rational debates without completely turning on another because of a difference of opinion, then thats how I know nothing will change.

Daps
Last post im making in this thread

Why is everyone an undercover cac when they dont toe the company line? Jesus that shyt is so fukking stupid. You nikkas really want a fukking echo chamber in here? With no discourse or other perspectives? Some of yall have the logic of teenage girls :what:

Do yall not realize that the issue of police brutality is systematic? This shyt has and will be supported by institutions that are literally as old as this country. Causing change will not be overnight. It will not be easy. It will not be comfortable.

The FIRST fukkING STEP however is getting to the root of the problem. Which involves having tough conversations with like minded individuals to understand what youre up against.

If you consider yourself a "no more talk i wanna bang bang shoot em up, burn it down" nikkas...guess what? You still sit down, talk it out, and PLAN. All military operations start out with A PLANNING PHASE WHERE THEY SIT, TALK, AND PLAN (look up PBED if youre interested).

Im just sick of seeing our people being reduced to heaping piles of emotion, crumbling like disney princesses when something bad happens. Operating with no real plan or debate.

If folks cant even have rational debates without completely turning on another because of a difference of opinion, then thats how I know nothing will change.
it's because it's true
for example,
the OP, said he was not black when he first came on here
then switched his tune and has been playing obtuse/CAC games ever since with his spamming and trolling
there was a racist Hispanic poster on here posing as a black man for 8 fukking years
I could go on
they are everywhere on these forums and I don't care if you see it or not
is every poster who disagrees with a certain point a CAC, c00n, or non-black undercover poster?
no
but there are non-black/CAC trolls who infiltrate threads just to deflect and derail

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. It was 10m. They could push the car. Call a tow truck.
2. What words did they use to tell him that they were about to ("FUTURE TENSE") arrest him, BEFORE taking any actions to do so. I think I missed that part. Please quote them for me along with a timestamp.
3. Actually they did not see him drive there drunk. For all they know the vehicle has already stopped before he was actually under the influence of the alcohol. He only lived around the corner. He didn't know what drinks were served to him. The alcohol might have only started to affect him after he got to Wendy's.
4. Good that you are not going to speculate. Leave that to the person I actually addressed or other more imaginative luminaries.

You see it might appear to be a poor post but it is not.
no its a very poor post and rides on highly unlikely hypotheticals. Most people that get stopped for DUI's get arrested. Thats just the reality. The cop didnt do anything out-of-line until they shot dude. Everything before that was perfectly reasonable and should be expected in that situation.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
no its a very poor post and rides on highly unlikely hypotheticals. Most people that get stopped for DUI's get arrested. Thats just the reality. The cop didnt do anything out-of-line until they shot dude. Everything before that was perfectly reasonable and should be expected in that situation.

The post relies on things that didn't happen. I'm still waiting for the quote.

:ufdup:Where is it?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I bet he ran because he had promised to take his daughter skating for her birthday the next day and didn't wanna be locked up. Sad shyt man. :mjcry:
thats what I was thinking and argued against some dumbass, he didnt want to get locked up.

had to leave some convo with a moron on FB because he was saying some extreme dumb sht

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he resisted arrest, grabbed the taser and shot it back at them
Those cops will get off and this is why. The cop that shot him used excessive force but him grabbing that taser and firing it at them puts their actions into a grey area. Had he not fired that taser it would have been cut and dry if they shot him.

People are saying they should have drove him home or some shyt. If you're behind the wheel of a car intoxicated you should be arrested period. Every year on average 10,000 people die in accidents with drunk drivers. If you get caught driving intoxicated there should be a punishment more extreme than them just taking you home. I'm not saying you deserve to die but those 10,000 people that die annually from it don't deserve to die either and everyone should take doing such things seriously.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL