Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm with you on this one breh. I never want to see a breh get hurt or killed, but he broke protocol that day.
Sad situation all around
Yeah there were other alternatives for sure for them to handle that situation... shooting him wasn’t one of them imo...

But dude fought them, stole their weapon, and pointed it back at them. Thats playing with fire no matter what race you are but ESPECIALLY if you’re a black man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And some of yall love playing stupid on here...

Nobody gives a fukk that he fought the cops, cops get beat up too sometimes doesn’t mean people get killed. We was just on here celebrating a cop getting cracked just 2 weeks ago so foh..

Point is he took their weapon afterwards and pointed back at them while running away...

You telling me that’s not some crazy shyt? If you think thats NOT a dangerous ass game to play no matter what race you are then :hubie:

I know if i box a cop to get out of a dui, take and one of his weapons, and try to use it, there’s a high possibility they will shoot me. George Floyd was in cuffs and tortured

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And some of yall love playing stupid on here...
Which is what you're doing.
Nobody gives a fukk that he fought the cops
Except a judge and jury would. We've seen cops get off for less. Those cops most definitely used excessive force but the fact that he took a weapon from them (even if it wasn't deadly) and fired it at them pretty much settles it. I'd be surprised if the cops didn't get off.

One way to know for sure if they get off or not is if this gets tried for murder or manslaughter. Either way resisting arrest isn't enough to get the cops off for shooting him but him grabbing a weapon will change everything.

This is what happens when you give people guns and make it lawful for them to use them on other people basically at will if a situation goes south. This is why qualified immunity needs to be abolished for officers. If you're in a position you know you don't get a waiver to do whatever then you'll act more carefully.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Watching this video again just pisses me the fukk off....that man could barely even run ...he was staggering more than running....any cop worth a fukk could see ol boy was not getting away...the MAIN problem is the devaluing of black life by white cops.... that's why people need to die on this hill....this whole police shyt needs to change video by video unfortunately...all these cases that move the needle won't be as clear cut as George Floyd's case some will be dudes fighting back and refusing to be the next George

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Which is what you're doing.

Except a judge and jury would. We've seen cops get off for less. Those cops most definitely used excessive force but the fact that he took a weapon from them (even if it wasn't deadly) and fired it at them pretty much settles it. I'd be surprised if the cops didn't get off.

One way to know for sure if they get off or not is if this gets tried for murder or manslaughter. Either way resisting arrest isn't enough to get the cops off for shooting him but him grabbing a weapon will change everything.

This is what happens when you give people guns and make it lawful for them to use them on other people basically at will if a situation goes south. This is why qualified immunity needs to be abolished for officers. If you're in a position you know you don't get a waiver to do whatever then you'll act more carefully.
How the fukk would i be playing stupid when I’m actually one of the few in here using logic?

And idgaf what the jury will do... they just might let them get off because everything he did was wild af...

If you saw nothing wrong in how this dude was moving then fine... keep it moving.

And there’s no point of saying he didn’t deserve to get killed because people seemingly don’t give a fukk about that. People just want to argue over the details you clearly don’t understand that led up to the situation.

I know if I fight 2 cops and take a weapon more than likely I will get shot. Common sense to me but not to yall... cool

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How the fukk would i be playing stupid when I’m actually one of the few in here using logic?

And idgaf what the jury will do... they just might let them get off because everything he did was wild af...

If you saw nothing wrong in how this dude was moving then fine... keep it moving.

And there’s no point of saying he didn’t deserve to get killed because people seemingly don’t give a fukk about that. People just want to argue over the details you clearly don’t understand that led up to the situation.

I know if I fight 2 cops and take a weapon more than likely I will get shot. Common sense to me but not to yall... cool
A jury matters more than your personal opinion. A judge or jury holds his killers fate in his hands. What power do you have?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A jury matters more than your personal opinion. A judge or jury holds his killers fate in his hands. What power do you have?
Not on here and to me

I wasn’t bringing up a jury, you were... Thats not even the point of what you were quoting me for.

I was speaking on terms of this not being the hill to die on, George Floyd comparison, and the risks this man took.

idgaf what a jury has... and what power do you have to do about it if they do get off by jury:mjlol: