Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hear where you're coming from, but let's do this. If he was non-Black, he would be still alive today nor would he have to fight those ws. Let's keep the blame on those race soldiers for terrorizing him.
The police kill white people too. One of the most chilling police murders I've ever seen was a white person.

Cop was found not guilty and is free collecting a pension.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
White privilege

Man arrested after shooting at deputies outside Spalding County home, cops say

Hobbs.JPG_web.jpg

James Michael Hobbs
Photo: Spalding County Sheriff's Office
Man arrested after shooting at deputies outside Spalding County home, cops say
CRIME
June 10, 2020
By

A 22-year-old is behind bars after exchanging gunfire with two Spalding County deputies outside a home Tuesday evening, authorities said.

According to the sheriff’s office, deputies James Prue and James Dildy were shot at while responding to a domestic call in the 100 block of King Richard Drive about 11:45 p.m.

As they arrived, they spotted James Hobbs standing outside in a yard, Sheriff Darrell Dix said in a news release.

“The deputies were riding together and when they saw Hobbs they stopped their vehicle to make contact with him,” Dix said. “As they exited, and before they could even speak to him, Hobbs produced a handgun and fired a shot, striking their patrol car.”

Prue and Dildy took cover behind their vehicle as Hobbs allegedly fired a second round, striking the car once more. Both deputies returned fire, and Hobbs ran into some nearby woods and disappeared, authorities said.

A perimeter was set up in the area as additional deputies arrived to assist in the search. Before police entered the woods, however, Hobbs emerged near Westmoreland Road and surrendered.

The gun he reportedly used to shoot at the deputies was recovered near the initial scene, authorities said.

Dix said that Hobbs was out of jail on a conditional bond for violating the state’s Family Violence Act and prohibited from being at the home where the shooting occurred.

He remains held at the Spalding County jail on one count of aggravated assault, but deputies said additional charges are pending.

Daps
The police kill white people too. One of the most chilling police murders I've ever seen was a white person.

exception not the rule
you sound like one of those "but white people are killed more by the police than black people" people
yeah that's because there are more of them than us but we are still killed disproportionately

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
exception not the rule
you sound like one of these "but white people are killed more by the police than black people"
yeah that's because there are more of them than us but we are still killed disproportionately
The argument is made that if he was of any other race he'd still be alive. Not necessarily. Policing in general is just broken. They tend to escalate situations just by being present then kill people as a response to their own escalation. If you're that afraid that your first instinct is to draw a gun and fire then you shouldn't be a cop.

Daps
The argument is made that if he was of any other race he'd still be alive. Not necessarily. Policing in general is just broken. They tend to escalate situations just by being present then kill people as a response to their own escalation. If you're that afraid that your first instinct is to draw a gun and fire then you shouldn't be a cop.
In most cases, yes
Again what you are posting is the exception not the rule
There is a video of a naked murder suspect chasing the police away :gucci:
He was white
Plenty of stories like this but if the roles were reversed, automatic death sentence as a black man
The double standard is blatant

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In most cases, yes
Again what you are posting is the exception not the rule
There is a video of a naked murder suspect chasing the police away :gucci:
He was white
Plenty of stories like this but if the roles were reversed, automatic death sentence as a black man
The double standard is blatant
In normal circumstances I agree with you but if you take an officer's weapon and fire it at them I don't care what color your skin is I'd bet you have slim chances of making it out of that situation alive.

Daps
I repeat anybody who is saying "but he fought the cops :damn:" is a c00n/white supremacist. Stop giving these people attention, we know damn well what they are.
exactly
it's so obvious what they are doing but they think we're dumb :mjlol:

playing obtuse or focusing on everything outside of what happened is one of CAC's favorite games