Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1. It was 10m. They could push the car. Call a tow truck.
2. What words did they use to tell him that they were about to ("FUTURE TENSE") arrest him, BEFORE taking any actions to do so. I think I missed that part. Please quote them for me along with a timestamp.
3. Actually they did not see him drive there drunk. For all they know the vehicle has already stopped before he was actually under the influence of the alcohol. He only lived around the corner. He didn't know what drinks were served to him. The alcohol might have only started to affect him after he got to Wendy's.
4. Good that you are not going to speculate. Leave that to the person I actually addressed or other more imaginative luminaries.

You see it might appear to be a poor post but it is not.
Problem with this is you’re speaking nothing but hypocriticals...

They could’ve did this they could’ve did that... thats not they're job. Homie passed out in the middle of the drive thru and WOULD NOT wake up. They couldn’t even get in his car to take it out of park, put it in neutral and move it.

they said they was going to arrest him as soon as he failed the breathalyzer. The one cop was a bit of a dikkhead but not anything crazy.

It doesn’t matter if they see you drive there drunk... what do you think the car magically got there and homie started drinking in the drive thru :heh:

If you are drunk and even have your keys in the ignition, thay is considered a DUI. You have to have your keys locked in the glove box or something to even be sitting in your whip drunk. Everything else is hypotheticals that don’t matter. If you driving drunk you are taking a risk. Dude was cool until they tried to arrest him which is what happens when you get a dui

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
if he were a CAC and did all the above, he would be alive
it shouldn't be he should do this or that
that's the problem we live in
Yes he would’ve been alive most likely, which is why I said dude shouldn’t have lost his life over this. But as a black man he played a dangerous game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
if he were a CAC and did all the above, he would still be alive
it shouldn't be he should do this or that
that's the problem we live in
black people are specifically targeted and "that's just the way it is" is not good enough anymore
because your tone would change if it were your brother, father, son, etc.
But he wasn’t a cac

George Floyd didn’t do any of what this dude did and was tortured and murdered. People tried to help this bruh out. When you drive drunk you get dui’s.

And again, you fools keep acting like I didn’t say he shouldn’t have been shot:mindblown:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Bottoms was just on TV talking a whole lot of nothing. Can't be a fence walker in situations like this. She was fighting to dredge up those crocodile tears.

and apparently we have a serial killer loose in the city too now. :francis:

Daps
But he wasn’t a cac

George Floyd didn’t do any of what this dude did and was tortured and murdered. People tried to help this bruh out. When you drive drunk you get dui’s.

And again, you fools keep acting like I didn’t say he shouldn’t have been shot:mindblown:
you're focusing more on what he shouldn't have done instead of expressing your outrage over his murder
again if this were your loved one you would be enraged by people focusing on that instead of the murder of another black man
that's what CACs are best for
I guess people are becoming desensitized

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you're focusing more on what he shouldn't have done instead of expressing your outrage over his murder
again if this were your loved one you would be enraged by people focusing on that instead of the murder of another black man
that's what CACs are best for
I guess people are becoming desensitized
again, this shouldn't be happening in 2020 and here we are
centuries of the same things over and over again
No, I’m focusing on the cause of why this happened.

And you keep trying to ignore the fact that I’ve said a million times it feels, like he shouldn’t have been shot. I’m just not making excuses for any of them

Daps
No, I’m focusing on the cause of why this happened.

And you keep trying to ignore the fact that I’ve said a million times it feels, like he shouldn’t have been shot. I’m just not making excuses for any of them
like that Indian and the other undercover CACs in this thread?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
like that Indian and the other undercover CACs in this thread?
if you say so then clown

innocent black people are being targeted and killed... this dude wasn’t targeted. He made a mistake by driving drunk and passing out in an area that brought attention to himself (a drive thru). He made a mistake by fighting the cops. He made a mistake by taking their weapon (non-lethal or not) and pointing it at them....

thats too many mistakes to be making especially if youre black.

And again, just in case you try to ignore this again, he shouldn’t have been killed.

Daps
if you say so then clown

innocent black people are being targeted and killed... this dude wasn’t targeted.

And again, just in case you try to ignore this again, he shouldn’t have been killed.
I'm a clown for calling you out for what that banned Indian and other CACs typically do in discussions like this?
:mjlol:

Daps
Well im not a banned indian or a cac so yes... you’re a clown to me:manny:

Keep trying to ignore the point as well
and you're a clown for engaging in the same fukkery :mjpls:
it's obvious CACs and non-blacks come on here to
1) troll
2) play obtuse games
and then say "don't worry I'm black" like that banned Indian who himself said he was not black when he first came on here
it's not hard

the officer tried to arrest him when he could have simply drove him home or made him park to the side away from everyone and sleep it off for the night

he was asleep IN HIS CAR

again if he were a CAC that's what he would have done
but because he's black, the officer JUST HAD to arrest him :mjpls:

Last edited: