Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And what part of 'homicide is not always a crime' do you media-controlled bots get?

A taser is not a deadly weapon...but shooting a taser at someone who's armed is an act with malicious deadly intent. Would YOU shoot a taser (or hit someone with a blunt object, any violent act with a non deadly weapon) at someone who's armed without being ready to kill them? Answer the question.

I'm not saying Brooks deserved to get shot...I'm saying he's not george floyd. And him being shot may not mean what the media tells you it means.

Resisting arrest is one thing, doing it violently is another. Once you violently resist arrest, depending on the cop you're dealing with you might get shot.

I'm not saying Brooks deserved to get shot...I'm saying he's not george floyd. And him being shot may not mean what the media tells you it means.

You can if you know the person is in the process of committing a violent act against you or others. Depending on the officer, deadly force could be a reasonable response, even if it's not an ideal one.

You wrote absolutely nothing intelligent..
Just mindless rambling..
I can provide more videos of white people..
Resisting arrest with baby gloves used..
You clearly didn’t watch the video..
Or..
Read the actual events that lead up to this young mans death..
But keep being obtuse..
And playing devils advocate..
Like the other mouth breathers..
In this thread

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

You wrote absolutely nothing intelligent..
Just mindless rambling..
I can provide more videos of white people..
Resisting arrest with baby gloves used..
You clearly didn’t watch the video..
Or..
Read the actual events that lead up to this young mans death..
But keep being obtuse..
And playing devils advocate..
Like the other mouth breathers..
In this thread

There's a legitimate intellectual conversation to be had about implicit biases about race and how it affects police shootings on an empirical level. It's entirely possible, that racism could have played an implicit factor in this shooting.

But there's also a common sense conversation to be had about self defense and preservation in a seconds-long encounter where someone is trying to inflict bodily harm on you.

You chose to emphasize the former instead of the latter, even though the latter is just a fact (the cop was responding to violence with violence) and the former (that he was killed because he was black) requires hypothesis.

What people choose to take from events they experience or witness is not always a legitimate objective framing of the event, its reflective of people's preconceived notions, socialization and perception.

I say all of that to say this, I'm not saying Brooks deserved to be shot or that it was justified. I'm saying the facts of the case are nuanced and going straight to racial injustice is a slap in the face of people who actually experienced confirmed injustices I.E. George Floyd.

Neg and respond however you guys would like, this is my last post in the thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your words during this time of uprising shows and especially the past couple days on this site shows me that you are a Coward with a big voice behind a keyboard Nap.

I thought so much more of you duke
. Sad shyt that this is who you really are.

:mjlol:

Well then you are incredibly naive. Nap is the same dude that was :cape: for Darren Wilson.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wev...nd-edit-i-was-wrong-w-on-new-evidence.343600/

Used the same fake concern for black people too. "Oh....this ain't the case to get behind".

Dude is the biggest fraud on the site, by a wide margin.

Fred.

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the bodycam video you see a taser shot at rayshard, hear another taser shot off camera followed by gunshots.

The second taser shot almost certainly came from rayshard and missed which means his weapon was unusable when he was shot. The cop was clearly in the wrong

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bootlicker and negged

Black folk been conditioned to be perfect just to avoid death by law enforcement shyt is beyond wack
Exactly, mfukkas say "well you know as black people we need to move different" Like this is exactly why there are marches and protests. So we don't have to move difference, and for equality.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
They already patted him down and a taser is not a deadly weapon.
You can't shoot someone in the back because you dont feel like chasing them

You can if you know the person is in the process of committing a violent act against you or others. Depending on the officer, deadly force could be a reasonable response, even if it's not an ideal one.
They had had no reason to think he was about to commit any violent crime.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The cop needs to be charged for murder... And the next idiot that does some bullshyt like this needs to be charged with murder and so on and so forth ...its really the only way their going to think twice about killing unarmed black people

Got to start high with these charges just let them know shyt ain't sweet out here anymore.. the DA better step up and do his job or its gonna get ugly in the A

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The cop needs to be charged for murder... And the next idiot that does some bullshyt like this needs to be charged with murder and so on and so forth ...its really the only way their going to think twice about killing unarmed black people

Got to start high with these charges just let them know shyt ain't sweet out here anymore.. the DA better step up and do his job or its gonna get ugly in the A

No jury would convict this cop of murder.