Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your words during this time of uprising shows and especially the past couple days on this site shows me that you are a Coward with a big voice behind a keyboard Nap.

I thought so much more of you duke. Sad shyt that this is who you really are.
Do you tell your kids to do what Mr Brooks did at minute 29?

I'm just asking you.

I love my friends and family enough to tell them that we're already black. Don't do this:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Policing is fascinating.

In any walk of life, if strangers with weaponry approached you and started arbitrarily directing you to do as they say, natural inclination would be ":dahell:,:rudy:", but because of social conditioning, all one needs is job title to subvert the expectation of resistance. Of course people run and resist.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
When they asked him to do the counting and walking test, he did them..that's what i was referring to. My first sentence said he was drunk :dahell:

You said he was passing the tests. No he was not.

For brehs talking about they should have let him go, he blew a 10.8, which if y'all took a driving test is above legal limit.
He was legally drunk and should have been arrested. If they let him go, and he crashed his car into some old lady, people would have been pissed.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Man I dont wanna hear it.

I've seen cac go after cops with axes

Fight cops and take their squad cars

And not shyt happen to them

Look at this shyt :stopitslime:

:laff:

These white boys I tell ya.

Still prob not a good comparison. That cop was p*ssy

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You said he was passing the tests. No he was not.

For brehs talking about they should have let him go, he blew a 10.8, which if y'all took a driving test is above legal limit.
He was legally drunk and should have been arrested. If they let him go, and he crashed his car into some old lady, people would have been pissed.

He failed the breathalyzer test but the field sobriety test that he was given, he was passing them. If he failed them, show me where that was stated and I'll stand corrected

Nobody saying they should have let him drive, hell no one is sayinylg the cops are in the wrong for arresting him (at least I'm not), but shooting him.....can't justify it

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
They said we think you're under the influence put your hands behind your back at 29 minutes:

No, the officer says "I think you've had to much to drink. Put your hands behind your back for me."
That's not telling him he's under arrest.
When he felt the cuffs, that's when he goes for broke.