Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
8 years of watching black people die at the hands of police for the most trivial of reasons. You don't think this guy thought his life was in imminent danger. Especially seeing as he was inebriated. If a cop has the right to shoot you if he's in fear of life, then why wouldn't a civilian feel the same way? In this climate, recent climate, given that situation, why wouldn't he, while inebriated, fight for his life and try to flee?

People in this thread are very comfortably falling back and justifying the status quo. All while giving cops all manner of leeway to murder with impunity.

It's disgusting really.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's too easy. That's one of those "You good? You straight?" type shyts.
This shyt happened outside my apartment earlier this year. Dude feel asleep in the middle of the road on cheshire bridge. I saw him stopped for like 5 minutes and thought his car mighta been broken down so I walked outside. Dude was knocked the hell out. I knocked on the door and woke him up. Told him the police prolly on the way cause he been blocking traffic in rush hour. He pulled down into a gas station and went back to sleep.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No fukk you for not assessing the situation probably and being quick to call everyone a c00n.

I'm extremely pro black but the victim is a fukking idiot and so are you.

The cops are punks for killing him.. but what the fukk is he doing fighting cops? if we all just start fighting cops willy nilly then how can there be law and order in society.

You Jim Crow Negroes are killing me.

I'll just leave this here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
RIP but this ain't the story we should be riding behind. :francis:Cacs will just say he shouldn't have run and pointed the taser at them. It completely takes away from George Floyd.
Man who give a fukk what a cac think? Right is right and wrong is wrong. :rudy: If somebody punch me and I kill them for it, I'm going to prison. shyt was wrong and deadly force was not lawful.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This shyt happened outside my apartment earlier this year. Dude feel asleep in the middle of the road on cheshire bridge. I saw him stopped for like 5 minutes and thought his car mighta been broken down so I walked outside. Dude was knocked the hell out. I knocked on the door and woke him up. Told him the police prolly on the way cause he been blocking traffic in rush hour. He pulled down into a gas station and went back to sleep.

So how do you respond now?