Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
This site is full of cacs. "just comply" "this doesn't happen often" "he shouldn't have fought them"

fukk all you bytch ass nikkas and cacs pretending to be nikkas.
No fukk you for not assessing the situation probably and being quick to call everyone a c00n.

I'm extremely pro black but the victim is a fukking idiot and so are you.

The cops are punks for killing him.. but what the fukk is he doing fighting cops? if we all just start fighting cops willy nilly then how can there be law and order in society.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap you have to stop with your dramatic shyt and get the fukk on board.

The old way that is stuck in your head is over with. I don't know about you, but I don't want my future sons and daughters to have to mute themselves everywhere they go outside of my home like my generation and every generation before us was taught.

You worry way too much about what other people think of you and presentability. That thread you started with the negativity about Defunding Police shows exactly that. What you need to be doing RIGHT NOW, instead of trying to get folks to do things in a dream "right way" and helping your local community figure out messaging for the world you want your children to exist in.

Your parents and mine taught us that shyt out of Fear, Michael Jordan and every athlete in the 80's and 90's were quiet on politics because of the Fear of Muhammed Ali's life at that point in time.

But to live our whole lives in this fear is cowardice. It's time to get freedom. I think your posts here are overall helpful. But I think you need to get out into the Real World and off the internet for a while and experience what is really going on.

By the way I'm 37 years old. And I fully understand that even talking back to a cop as a black man more than likely won't end up well for me.

But that's my entire point.

If you don't have anything to offer in the way of progress toward real freedom for people that look like me right now, you need to be quiet.

You are obviously intelligent enough to do more than post articles about what enemies of black people are doing. Use that intelligence and energy for something productive.
My sons and daughters will do anything it takes to get home.

Don't argue with me.

When its time for handcuffs to go on, its time to fight in court.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
How has Op been able to spam THE SAME false info for 60 pages essentially deflecting from the larger issue that people are out protesting for RIGHT NOW which is Police brutality and systematic racism...not what happened at :18 seconds or :22 seconds...its BIGGER than that... Another unarmed black man died in police custody again...that needs to be the focus ...We don't give a shyt about what your mama would of did

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How has Op been able to spam THE SAME false info for 60 pages essentially deflecting from the larger issue that people are out protesting for RIGHT NOW which is Police brutality and systematic racism...not what happened at :18 seconds or :22 seconds...its BIGGER than that... Another unarmed black man died in police custody again...that needs to be the focus ...We don't give a shyt about what your mama would of did
Cop said "you're under arrest"

What did Mr. Brooks do?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
No fukk you for not assessing the situation probably and being quick to call everyone a c00n.

I'm extremely pro black but the victim is a fukking idiot and so are you.

The cops are punks for killing him.. but what the fukk is he doing fighting cops? if we all just start fighting cops willy nilly then how can there be law and order in society.

nikka was drunk. Being inebriated is not a death sentence. If a drunk nikka starts fighting you, beats your ass and you shoot him in the back while he is running away you are going to prison.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sons and daughters will do anything it takes to get home.

Don't argue with me.

When its time for handcuffs to go on, its time to fight in court.

Whatever duke. Stop with your hypothetical arguments about boyhood Nap and your future children, and your momma's emotions.

You have the ability and all of us here reading have the ability to act and affect change right now in your community.

What the fukk are you going to do Right now towards that freedom?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka was drunk. Being inebriated is not a death sentence. If a drunk nikka starts fighting you, beats your ass and you shoot him in the back while he is running away you are going to prison.
I agree with you, whoever called the cops on him are some punk ass fakkits but dude should know if you start swinging on cops it's not going to end well. He was an idiot, simple as.

If we start protesting any kind of bad behaviour just because the person is black it's going to take away from the real victims.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This view captures what happened

Ok I watched this video at least 10 times and I have watched the other videos too. Breh aimed the taser at the police and fired it.
A taser is basically a weapon at this point.

I have seen a video here posted of a white woman lunging at a police officer with a knife and she got lit up. I am sure everyone here laughed at that video.

He struggled with police, assaulted them, the video evidence shows this, took a taser from them and aimed it at them and fired.
I guarantee you there was more in his system than just alcohol.

That said, that cop who has his taser out needs to be fired. He put his partner in danger and was close enough that breh could take it from him. Guarantee you they are going to show this in police training of what not to do.

I know brehs don't like what I said, but I don't give a fukk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because he'd rather flee for his freedom, than possibly die in the custody of cops...

And look what happened.
Its a DUI. He's not a murder suspect.

You know what?

fukk it.

Run from the cops next time you get pulled over. since you're really on that wave.

Show us how its done.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whatever duke. Stop with your hypothetical arguments about boyhood Nap and your future children, and your momma's emotions.

You have the ability and all of us here reading have the ability to act and affect change right now in your community.

What the fukk are you going to do Right now towards that freedom?
Do you tell your kids to resist arrest?