Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you, whoever called the cops on him are some punk ass fakkits but dude should know if you start swinging on cops it's not going to end well. He was an idiot, simple as.

If we start protesting any kind of bad behaviour just because the person is black it's going to take away from the real victims.

Black people should be able to fight the cops and not get killed just like cacs. Assault is not a death sentence. We are protesting for equal treatment even in bad behavior. No human can be perfect and mistake free, are mistakes should not end in a violent death.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Black people should be able to fight the cops and not get killed just like cacs. Assault is not a death sentence. We are protesting for equal treatment even in bad behavior. No human can be perfect and mistake free, are mistakes should not end in a violent death.

No one should just be able to fight the cops lol and in turn they should not abuse their power.

Show me a white person that assaulted a cop like this and wasnt shot.

I'll wait.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is this the hill you want to die on?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

You're wrong about this.

He wasn't shot until the foot chase. Tasers were used up to that point.

Multiple videos show this.

Why are you spamming a blatantly incorrect narrative?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Problem is, society has been successfully beaten into submission when it comes to police status as untouchable.

I see brehs arguing that "if you fight or tase an officer expect to die". At first thought i felt them. As a former officer I felt them. But continuing to read thru this thread reinforced what I've been on lately.

THE ENTIRE INSTITUTION OF POLICING NEEDS REFORMING.

And that's what we need to push for. Remove their power to arrest or detain unless they witness a violent felony. Otherwise all they can do is identify, record evidence, and write a ticket or court summons.

A HUGE problem is police culture. In police culture, if a civilian gets away with any of your equipment :lolbron: there's going be mad jokes and disciplinary action. It's police culture to shoot someone before they run off with your shyt.

Point is, many of these brehs who seem to be pro-cracka, are just stating what the status quo has been and still is at the moment.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you, whoever called the cops on him are some punk ass fakkits but dude should know if you start swinging on cops it's not going to end well. He was an idiot, simple as.

If we start protesting any kind of bad behaviour just because the person is black it's going to take away from the real victims.
The real victims? :mindblown: See what the value of a black life is to some of you clowns.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets start with the basics.

When the cops are about to put handcuffs on you, don't fight back.

Your words during this time of uprising shows and especially the past couple days on this site shows me that you are a Coward with a big voice behind a keyboard Nap.

I thought so much more of you duke. Sad shyt that this is who you really are.