Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:camby:
I'm black. raised by black parents. who told me everything I need to do to make it home.

Fighting cops wasn't one of them.
This whole movement ain’t about how nikkas need to act when massa around or there is a conflict with cops. You are a adult. Stop mentioning mamma and daddy. :scust:It’s about did the officers do their job appropriately. The answer is no. Regardless. Just because something is a certain way, don’t mean that’s how it should be. That’s the whole point of what we are trying to do. So what you are doing is counter productive. The cops escalated the situation by playing with him for 20 minutes and showed complete lack of appropriate training and disipline in shooting him. Even the city saw he was wrong and fired (the cop) him:wtf:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nice way to ignore all the other valid points in my post. And for the record you are ok with cops killing people because they lost a tussle with that person? When I look at that video I don't see him "fighting" as in trying to beat the shyt out of those cops, I see someone fighting to get away. When he secured the taser did he immediately use it on the officer? No he ran. So again cops get to determine when they "feared for their life" but the black man doesn't. As a black man I try to avoid any interaction with cops because I know my life could be in danger every time. We have seen numerous instances of this yet people still act shock when black men can't just comply. Well that's likely because they are afraid for their life.
He was on top of 1 of the two cops.

He swung on a cop. He missed.

He took the taser

He aimed the taser

He missed

The cop fired back

he ran

The cop chased

He aimed back at the cop chasing him

The cop fired again

All this could have avoided if he just let them put the cuffs on at 29 minutes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who gives a fukk why? What does that have to do with him getting murdered? Everything that he did justified him getting arrested. NOT MURDERED.

How are stupid are you?
Well the cops "give a fukk" if you're resisting arrest, thats for one. :stopitslime:

How did he get their taser? And what did he think was going to happen when he did that?

I don't think "shooting him" is justified... but the fact that it happened wasn't unexpected.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:camby:
This whole movement ain’t about how nikkas need to act when massa around or there is a conflict with cops. You are a adult. Stop mentioning mamma and daddy. :scust:It’s about did the officers do their job appropriately. The answer is no. Regardless. Just because something is a certain way, don’t mean that’s how it should be. That’s the whole point of what we are trying to do. So what you are doing is counter productive. The cops escalated the situation by playing with him for 20 minutes and showed complete lack of appropriate training and disipline in shooting him. Even the city saw he was wrong and fired (the cop) him:wtf:
200.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A bunch of the "who cares if he resisted arrest" lingo in here is inherently anti-black.

If you want our brothers to get home, they need to actually GET HOME.

Fighting cops is more charges and more bullshyt to deal with.

If we know the game is rigged against us, why let them cheat???

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well the cops "give a fukk" if you're resisting arrest, thats for one. :stopitslime:

How did he get their taser? And what did he think was going to happen when he did that?

I don't think "shooting him" is justified... but the fact that it happened wasn't unexpected.

And who gives a fukk if they give a fukk? Have you not been paying attention to the last 8 years (at least). I don't give a fukk, nor does anyone else with sense, what the fukk happened. He ran away. He wasn't a threat to anyone. He was murdered. Period. Nothing that happened prior justified murdering him. Period.

All this extra p*ssy positioning you're doing is why black people have been lost the last 50 years.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He got shot for swinging on them and taking and aiming the taser at them.

Again, watch the clip.

My mother didn't raise me to do this.

My mother wants me home.

My mother will scoop me from the precinct.

my mother knows they are itching for a chance to kill me.

Did your mother tell you to do this?

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

glad you love your moms bra. That has nothing to do with the question of did the cops act appropriately. :francis:And they did not

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :dwillhuh: :picard::mjtf::comeon::what::martin::why::childplease::dahell::scusthov::camby:

Sorry man. IDK how old you are, but assaulting a cop is a bad idea, and illegal.

You are fukking CRAZY.

Yall are fukking killing me. And us. Literally with this dumb shyt.

This isn't advice. This is a suicide pact you just promoted :gucci:

Log off because this isn't reality and this is just proof you all are trolling.

I'm a black man who goes out of my way to avoid police. I don't even know why we're having this discussion. I operate on the notion they're there to kill me and anything I do just reduces that chance.

Grow the fukk up

Nap you have to stop with your dramatic shyt and get the fukk on board.

The old way that is stuck in your head is over with. I don't know about you, but I don't want my future sons and daughters to have to mute themselves everywhere they go outside of my home like my generation and every generation before us was taught.

You worry way too much about what other people think of you and presentability. That thread you started with the negativity about Defunding Police shows exactly that. What you need to be doing RIGHT NOW, instead of trying to get folks to do things in a dream "right way" and helping your local community figure out messaging for the world you want your children to exist in.

Your parents and mine taught us that shyt out of Fear, Michael Jordan and every athlete in the 80's and 90's were quiet on politics because of the Fear of Muhammed Ali's life at that point in time.

But to live our whole lives in this fear is cowardice. It's time to get freedom. I think your posts here are overall helpful. But I think you need to get out into the Real World and off the internet for a while and experience what is really going on.

By the way I'm 37 years old. And I fully understand that even talking back to a cop as a black man more than likely won't end up well for me.

But that's my entire point.

If you don't have anything to offer in the way of progress toward real freedom for people that look like me right now, you need to be quiet.

You are obviously intelligent enough to do more than post articles about what enemies of black people are doing. Use that intelligence and energy for something productive.