Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First off it is weird that you feel you have to interject what your "black father and black mother" would expect out of you in this situation. If you are indeed black, you have no idea how you would react in this situation.

And lastly he attempted, and it wasn't even a controlled attempt, to use a taser on a cop and was unsuccessful, which meant that threat was over. Furthermore this was after they attempted to use it on him. If the taser is considered a deadly weapon towards a cop why doesn't that work the other way around. Dude was in fight and flight mode. When does a black man get to fear for his life? Also quit saying he was shot before running off, this is a complete fabrication on your part and so far there is no evidence to suggest that happened. Neither cop had their gun out as they were wrestling or when he separated himself to run. And quit acting like this HAD to end this way. Nothing shown on the video was a capital offense that required a capital style type of punishment. Especially when there are numerous examples you can find on youtube where similar situations DO NOT END THIS WAY. fukk outta here with this cop apologist shyt as if they had no choice but to fatally shoot this man because he resisted arrest.
I'm not fighting a cop when they tell me to put my hand behind my back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's fine. You wanna keep justifying police murdering black people go on ahead. Because every defense you made of them, they also made for those cops that murdered George Floyd. Keep bringing respectability politics into a situation that clearly shouldn't have happened.

It doesn't matter what scuffle those cops had with him, he wasn't a threat. They knew he wasn't threat. They murdered him instead of doing their job.

But keeping being oblivious and obtuse and claim it's objectively.
Why did he resist arrest?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo.

You HAVE TO fukkING STOP.

First off, IF THEY FELT THREATENED, which was obvious they did not because they fukked with the man that long, and he had no Lethal Weapon they should even then still NOT SHOOT TO KILL.

I should as a black man be able to slap a police officer, spit on them, punch them, pepper spray them, taze them, ANYTHING short of pointing a weapon of LETHAL FORCE at them and walk away with my life in tact.

No argument that you or anyone makes shooting someone in the back okay, he was not a threat to these bytch ass police lives.

This is the safest time in the history of the country to be a police officer. Stop letting them use that fear Excuse, they aren't afraid of black men and women, they hate us and are looking for EXCUSES to kill us. I've been targeted by their attempted excuses numerous times in my life.

You Nap, need to get off the respectability bullshyt that our parents taught us and UNLEARN the bullshyt that they taught us out of fear right now, this is the most importart year of our lives. We have to get freedom.
:mjlol: :dwillhuh: :picard::mjtf::comeon::what::martin::why::childplease::dahell::scusthov::camby:

Sorry man. IDK how old you are, but assaulting a cop is a bad idea, and illegal.

You are fukking CRAZY.

Yall are fukking killing me. And us. Literally with this dumb shyt.

This isn't advice. This is a suicide pact you just promoted :gucci:

Log off because this isn't reality and this is just proof you all are trolling.

I'm a black man who goes out of my way to avoid police. I don't even know why we're having this discussion. I operate on the notion they're there to kill me and anything I do just reduces that chance.

Grow the fukk up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First off it is weird that you feel you have to interject what your "black father and black mother" would expect out of you in this situation. If you are indeed black, you have no idea how you would react in this situation.

And lastly he attempted, and it wasn't even a controlled attempt, to use a taser on a cop and was unsuccessful, which meant that threat was over. Furthermore this was after they attempted to use it on him. If the taser is considered a deadly weapon towards a cop why doesn't that work the other way around. Dude was in fight and flight mode. When does a black man get to fear for his life? Also quit saying he was shot before running off, this is a complete fabrication on your part and so far there is no evidence to suggest that happened. Neither cop had their gun out as they were wrestling or when he separated himself to run. And quit acting like this HAD to end this way. Nothing shown on the video was a capital offense that required a capital style type of punishment. Especially when there are numerous examples you can find on youtube where similar situations DO NOT END THIS WAY. fukk outta here with this cop apologist shyt as if they had no choice but to fatally shoot this man because he resisted arrest.
So because he had bad aim with a taser a cop wasn't going to respond with force?

The cop shot him ONE SECOND after he both SWUNG and AIMED a taser at TWO cops.

Explain this to me.

its a bunch of people in here who really aren't thinking about how quickly this shyt escalates.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I see some self hating c00ns here justifying shooting someone that has a taser with bullets

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You left out the part of him having a taser and appearing to have fired it while he was running. From video evidence we have seen so far I don't see an unjustified use of force. My opinion could change based on other evidence such as the officers body cam. If the officer knew that cartridge of the taser was empty or he was out of distance my opinion would change.
This the type of nikka who would bring a sling shot to a gun fight, and be like a weapon is a weapon. :manny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not fighting a cop when they tell me to put my hand behind my back.

Nice way to ignore all the other valid points in my post. And for the record you are ok with cops killing people because they lost a tussle with that person? When I look at that video I don't see him "fighting" as in trying to beat the shyt out of those cops, I see someone fighting to get away. When he secured the taser did he immediately use it on the officer? No he ran. So again cops get to determine when they "feared for their life" but the black man doesn't. As a black man I try to avoid any interaction with cops because I know my life could be in danger every time. We have seen numerous instances of this yet people still act shock when black men can't just comply. Well that's likely because they are afraid for their life.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you taser a cop you make that cop completely incapacitated and vulnerable.

The entire reason tasers were introduced was to induce temporary harm, not permanent damage.

You can't use tasers on cops bruh.

Just like you can't swing a nightstick at a cop.
Oh but they can use them on black people? Shut up Gopaul