Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Careful... You might get called a c00n :leon:

Why can't both parties be wrong?

Cop is wrong for fatally shooting breh and not just shooting him in the leg. Breh was wrong for being drunk behind the wheel, resisting arrest and fighting the cops :yeshrug:

It's clear as day that dude escalated the whole situation. Granted he was drunk, probably scared and wasn't in the right mind state....this whole thing could've been avoided. But I guess that's not militant sounding enough for some of y'all.

Or maybe some of us aren't being as oblivious as you. This isn't about who's wrong. It's about the cops ONCE AGAIN MURDERING A BLACK MAN. They didn't have to shoot him. They certainly didn't have to shoot him dead. That's it. That's all.

How this is not apparent to some of you is beyond me.

Daps
Man get the fukk outta here. I'm black. All my friends are black. We're focused on SURVIVAL out here. I HAD APD PULL SHOTGUNS OUT ON ME IN MY EARLY 20s.

Stop talking down to people on here like an annoying little dumbass.

You don't know anything.

All this self-hate dumb shyt you keep posting isn't remotely accurate.

I'm focused on TACTICS TO LET BLACK MEN GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

The moment those cuffs came out TAKE THE L. PERIOD. ITS OVER! DONT RUN. DONT RESIST. DONT FIGHT. FIGHT IN COURT. YOURE NOT GOING TO WIN ON THE STREETS.

If you're justifying fighting two white cops over an obvious L, how are you helping black men???????????

Your tactics aint for everybody. This situation aside we got real warriors out here. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Rallying around a drunk guy who tried to run away and fight two cops and grabbed their tasers isn't the move...

We have to rally around EVERY SINGLE BLACK MAN OR WOMAN WHO WAS KILLED UNDER DUBIOUS STANDARDS.

What DON’T you so called “black” people on the fukking Coli not understand about that?! This isn’t fukking rocket science. OUR people, even if they are criminals, are treated as ANIMALS whilst white people, even their criminals are given a large berth to do whatever the fukk they want.

The hypocrisy of systemic racism within the police MUST be called out at any and ever opportunity! THATS the only way to win. Dylan Roof MURDERED black people in a goddamn house of worship and was rewarded by the police with Burger King. I could search right NOW and find 10 examples of white criminals resisting arrest, fighting police, or even SHOOTING at them before being apprehended with NO physical harm
Done to the perpetrator.

Nobody is calling Rayshard Brooks a hero. What anybody with common sense is saying is that he DIDN’T deserve to die. A man fleeing is NOT a man threatening the life of those he is running from. If Black Lives Matter then that means ALL black lives. The man jogging, the woman asleep in her own home, the man fleeing, etc.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More body cam footage.

I'm a black man in this world.

I just wish he did not fight them as he tried to put the cuffs on at 29 minutes.

This lasted for TWENTY NINE MINUTES before shyt went left.

WHY DID HE FIGHT THEM??? :snoop:

This didn't have to end this way.

Shut the fukk up. If he was white they would’ve bought him some Wendys and sent him on his way. fukk you and fukk them bytch ass cops

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or maybe some of us aren't being as oblivious as you. This isn't about who's wrong. It's about the cops ONCE AGAIN MURDERING A BLACK MAN. They didn't have to shoot him. They certainly didn't have to shoot him dead. That's it. That's all.

Why did he get shot before running away?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Breh.. how is that even realistic?

Dude just assaulted two police officers, resisted arrest, ran off with their weapon, and tried using it on them. If that's not a reason to use your weapon idk what is. The cops were actually being very patient with breh. Cops usually go Rambo in these situations.

Yes, we know. Cops treat white people more humanely. Welcome to Amerikkka. How is it 2020 and we still complaining about this? That's never going to change which I said in one of my posts. I just seen a video of some white boy literally fighting a cop, attempting to steal the cops car, then getting back in his own car and driving off without the cop firing off a single shot. Yes, they play favorites. Why are we acting like this is new? But in this particular situation, the cop had every right to use his weapon. It's ashame breh had to die.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Reading through this thread :hhh:
Ban from thread seems appropriate

nikkas talking about if dude beat my ass I’d have too much pride and I’d have to shoot him too even if he was running away to save face.

Fam run that back a lot black people kill other black people, all the time over this type of pride or mentality, because they can’t take their L from a fist fight in peace.

Now y’all in saying this type of bytchass in acceptable.

yall the worst type of nikkas

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh... I've learned to just start sitting these conversations out... This the coli where everyone has to be hyper militant / pro Black at all costs. Can't make too much sense around here or else you're an agent/cac.

Bring hyper militant/pro black is THE only way to get any type of real change in this country. I’m still astounded that people like you could so utterly fail to comprehend this basic point.

ANY and EVERY time a black man/woman/child is killed under dubious circumstances we need to have our collective foots up these pigs asses. NO BLACK LIFE should be a life overlooked or unappreciated, because these Klansmen in blue Do NOT spare every opportunity to make sure they take their fellow cacs alive.

The pastor in Detroit who was being assaulted by five Cacs, and when he called the police the Klasmen in blue arrested HIM

The Breona Taylor incident

The Tamir Rice incident

The Goerge Floyd incident

The Rayshard Brooks incident

And many many many many many MANY more...

All fall under the same umbrella. Undervalued black life. PERIOD.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
-The cops should have never been called. Someone should have knocked on the window.
-Since the cops showed up, they should have pulled him to the side, called an uber for him like they do the college drunk white boys.
-They should not have arrested him.
-He should not have resisted.
-He should not have taken the taser.
-He should not have aimed the taser.
-Those actions made the situation worst.
-The police should not have shot him. Especially because it was 2 officer vs 1 suspect advantage.
-If the police was scared & threatened of the taser being aimed and felt the need to shoot, then shoot at a non fatal body part such as the leg instead of the back where the probability of death is high.
-Backup came 1 or 2 minutes after he was killed. Knowing that backup is coming, why shoot when you'll have more advantage?

Overall this is a failure of police training. He should not have died.