Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is cowardly. That is the shyt that cowards do.

Cowards also pull up a gun in a fist fight. That is why I have never understood why fools that carry, display and talk about their guns are considered tough. They are usually the biggest pussies anywhere.
The cops tased him at least once.

People forget there was a time BEFORE tasers where cops were still just shooting even earlier.

In fact, its amazing they didn't shoot him even before this.

The Tasers got people out here thinking its sweeter than it really is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you just can't shoot someone running away because he escaped

this stupid deepak who created the thread is disgusting and should be permanently banned from the forum
Again. I'm not Indian.

XFxhJJrm.jpg

Stop that shyt.

Watch this. Either he lost balance or he was turning around but he has the taser in his hand pointed backwards at the cop and the cop shoots him again.

He was also shot BEFORE he took off running:

I'm going to keep posting this so so hopefully one of you explain this to me.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would have never tolerated me SWINGING ON A COP.

He got shot before he ran off.

Did you not see this?

I'm just trying to get someone to explain how anything other than this scenario was going to happen.

A cop is just going to get swung on like this?

Fam, show me a cop who won't consider shooting you in a split second after swinging on them and taking their taser.

Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
more video:

Instagram post by DISRUPTOR | CONNECTOR • Jun 14, 2020 at 1:41pm UTC

So he was dropped off at the Wendys by his girl after a night out and didn’t actually drive away because he felt he was too drunk and fell asleep.

But you still gone have these dikk sucking ass CACs on here saying the man deserved to die because he was DUI.

I hate this world man
Video evidence lethal force was completely unnecessary. Evidence from another video that clearly shows different behavior when it's a white person. And now this.

Some of these poster need to be banned for real. Or bushed for a very long time.
More body cam footage.

I'm a black man in this world.

I just wish he did not fight them as he tried to put the cuffs on at 29 minutes.

This lasted for TWENTY NINE MINUTES before shyt went left.

WHY DID HE FIGHT THEM??? :snoop:

This didn't have to end this way.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Again. I'm not Indian.

XFxhJJrm.jpg

Stop that shyt.

Watch this. Either he lost balance or he was turning around but he has the taser in his hand pointed backwards at the cop and the cop shoots him again.

He was also shot BEFORE he took off running:

I'm going to keep posting this so so hopefully one of you explain this to me.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would have never tolerated me SWINGING ON A COP.

He got shot before he ran off.

Did you not see this?

I'm just trying to get someone to explain how anything other than this scenario was going to happen.

A cop is just going to get swung on like this?

Fam, show me a cop who won't consider shooting you in a split second after swinging on them and taking their taser.

Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

indian-man-texting-m.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly.

Anyone justifying this shyt is lost in the fukkin sauce. How many fukkin times have I seen these same pig fukks on Live PD let a drunk ass cac leave under their own volition as long as they weren’t driving. You tellin me these dirtbags had more important things to do instead of just parking brehs car ad driving him home? Give the ticket to his people’s and let him go get his car in the morning.

But no, why do that? He a nikka so kill em :francis:
Why did they tase him?

Just answer that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They wanted to arrest that man no matter what. If this had been Buckhead instead of Zone 3, and the guy was white, they would have done exactly what you said. These crackers shouldn’t be allowed to patrol black neighborhoods.
This ain't remotely true.

White dudes get DUIs all the time in the city.

And even if theres an anecdote of a white guy getting a ride home or his car towed, why did Mr Brooks fight having handcuffs put on him?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If them lazy cops knew how to fight and wasn’t fueled by Waffle House and Krispie Kreme, that man would still be here today and they’d be out somewhere eating again. People keep talking about how black folks ain’t prepared for war and shyt but it’s looking like we’d knock these fools the fukk out if nobody had guns. Stuff like this is why people especially white folks are stockpiling guns now. Fools can’t fight straight up one on one no more. Cops got to know when to take the L and move on. Now look at what’s happening smh. Oh well
Why did the cops tase him the first time?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If he was passed out in the drive thru lane due to intoxication then yeah he definitely deserved to get arrested.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because they see thesmelves...they see a friend, a nephew, a cousin, a brother. With black folk they see a predator, someone they're completely detached from because their circle doesn't include black men. It's really there is to it.
Man get the fukk outta here. I'm black. All my friends are black. We're focused on SURVIVAL out here. I HAD APD PULL SHOTGUNS OUT ON ME IN MY EARLY 20s.

Stop talking down to people on here like an annoying little dumbass.

You don't know anything.

All this self-hate dumb shyt you keep posting isn't remotely accurate.

I'm focused on TACTICS TO LET BLACK MEN GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

The moment those cuffs came out TAKE THE L. PERIOD. ITS OVER! DONT RUN. DONT RESIST. DONT FIGHT. FIGHT IN COURT. YOURE NOT GOING TO WIN ON THE STREETS.

If you're justifying fighting two white cops over an obvious L, how are you helping black men???????????

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
he fired a taser at the police while he was running

Careful... You might get called a c00n :leon:

Why can't both parties be wrong?

Cop is wrong for fatally shooting breh and not just shooting him in the leg. Breh was wrong for being drunk behind the wheel, resisting arrest and fighting the cops :yeshrug:

It's clear as day that dude escalated the whole situation. Granted he was drunk, probably scared and wasn't in the right mind state....this whole thing could've been avoided. But I guess that's not militant sounding enough for some of y'all.