Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fuk you and your sambo energy if you werent interested you wouldn't have wasted energy posting in this thread. Koon ass boy.
This bad logic lol how would I have been able to see wat went down if I ain’t click the thread and watch the videos

U too emotional pull your panties up fool

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm not sure how or why this is hard to see. You want some Burger King?

They don’t wanna see it.

Exactly.

Anyone justifying this shyt is lost in the fukkin sauce. How many fukkin times have I seen these same pig fukks on Live PD let a drunk ass cac leave under their own volition as long as they weren’t driving. You tellin me these dirtbags had more important things to do instead of just parking brehs car ad driving him home? Give the ticket to his people’s and let him go get his car in the morning.

But no, why do that? He a nikka so kill em :francis:

‘We at the point where it’s eye for an eye. I just wish I would stop using my son and family as an excuse not to do what’s right.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Anyone justifying this shyt is lost in the fukkin sauce. How many fukkin times have I seen these same pig fukks on Live PD let a drunk ass cac leave under their own volition as long as they weren’t driving. You tellin me these dirtbags had more important things to do instead of just parking brehs car ad driving him home? Give the ticket to his people’s and let him go get his car in the morning.

They wanted to arrest that man no matter what. If this had been Buckhead instead of Zone 3, and the guy was white, they would have done exactly what you said. These crackers shouldn’t be allowed to patrol black neighborhoods.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

Because they see thesmelves...they see a friend, a nephew, a cousin, a brother. With black folk white cops see a predator, someone they're completely detached from because their circle doesn't include black men. It's really there is to it.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno. dont the new tasers have a little button that pulls the strings back for reload now?

people keep calling it nonlethal, man, i...do...not...want to get hit...by a taser gun...ever. I seen the way it planks muthafukkas, and after you just whooped me and made my legs noodles and judo threw my partner. naw.

i dont think ill aim to kill, ill probably aim for hips down while youre running, but once i see them taser wires glide back in, my first thought is youre going to turn around and tase me, and that aint it. im not planking after you just hulked me. im busting.

i dislike the cops overly aggressive methods toward unarmed black men, but the way they got they ass beat and he stole their weapon. I dunno. Im just thinking what I would do, and I think id left off a round or 2. I dont wanna get planked brehs. be on the news planked, pissed my uniform, after that dude just wobbled my team. thats embarrassing. i gotta let one fly into your calf after that one.

Wow. You are normally a very reasonable poster, but you should be ashamed of yourself right now.

You are going to kill a man due to a bruised ego? What if that pig had missed and shot into those cars?

They had his car and I.D. Why not just impound the car and go get him later for resisting arrest or wait for other officers and set up a perimeter? There was no justification for this killing. Pig needs to be prosecuted and face a jury of his peers in Southwest Atlanta.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Wow. You are normally a very reasonable poster, but you should be ashamed of yourself right now.

You are going to kill a man due to a bruised ego? What if that pig had missed and shot into those cars?

They had his car and I.D. Why not just impound the car and go get him later for resisting arrest or wait for other officers and set up a perimeter? There was no justification for this killing. Pig needs to be prosecuted and face a jury of his peers in Southwest Atlanta.
I am reasonable. however, I am human. and for example, you slap my girl, talk shyt, throw a punch (nonlethal), but if I have a weapon, I might blow your knee cap out. sorry breh. :ld:

in america we have guns for trespassers and for reasons,and we dont check for guns...watch you enter. im lighting shyt up.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

uJk01CI.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If them lazy cops knew how to fight and wasn’t fueled by Waffle House and Krispie Kreme, that man would still be here today and they’d be out somewhere eating again. People keep talking about how black folks ain’t prepared for war and shyt but it’s looking like we’d knock these fools the fukk out if nobody had guns. Stuff like this is why people especially white folks are stockpiling guns now. Fools can’t fight straight up one on one no more. Cops got to know when to take the L and move on. Now look at what’s happening smh. Oh well

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The problem with some of y'all is y'all looking at life the way y'all want it to be versus the way it is. As a black man in Amerikkka, fighting an officer, resisting arrest, grabbing their weapon and running off is practically suicide. You gotta move better than this.

Obviously the cops were in the wrong since we all know how they treat white suspects versus black suspects. But with that said, we still unfortunately have to move different. The man was drunk so he wasn't in the right mind state and the whole situation sucks. If I'm drunk and behind the wheel and a cop sees me, I'm already expecting to go to jail at that point. Fighting and running isn't gonna help the situation any better.

We wanna live in this society where police treat us equally and with respect but Amerikkka is not the place for us for that. Instead of getting outraged after every incident I've learned to accept this and to start making plans to leave this country. So arguing and debating about what's morally right and wrong is useless. The cop could've shot him in the leg, so fukk him. Same time, breh should've just cooperated.

Full bodycam footage

Dirty Glove b*stard on Instagram: “The police officer who fired the fatal shots has been fired. #JusticeForRayshardBrooks”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am reasonable. however, I am human. and for example, you slap my girl, talk shyt, throw a punch (nonlethal), but if I have a weapon, I might blow your knee cap out. sorry breh. :ld:

in america we have guns for trespassers and for reasons,and we dont check for guns...watch you enter. im lighting shyt up.

You would go to jail If you did that and that is what we are asking to happen to this pig.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You would go to jail If you did that and that is what we are asking to happen to this pig.
i dont think ill aim to kill, ill probably aim for hips down while youre running, but once i see them taser wires glide back in, my first thought is youre going to turn around and tase me, and that aint it. im not planking after you just hulked me. im busting.

id eat the manslaughter charge if he passed tho. here is where we should be mad. cause again, im not against you. if he doesnt get at least that, manslaughter...get it crackin. he died so you gotta give that. but pulling? id have done it, and i explained why.

like you said...im very reasonable, always have been. reasonable is literally the definition of being grey. and im being just that. not far black, not far white, just in the middle, and this is how id have responded and took the charge. im being grey

side note thats my fav color :troll:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
This isn’t even a thread a month ago

Are you really claiming that An unarmed black man being killed on camera by the police wouldn't have a thread made on it a month ago? So you don't think this is something black people should be fighting for?

After seeing us tear shyt up for the last month Who would say something like that?

:mjpls: