Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They tried to apprehend him and he got away but that's besides the point though. It all boils down to the point in which he pointed that taser at that cop. At that point the cop had a decision to make and from the evidence that I saw I don't think it was unreasonable for him to fire shots.

You don't fire shots for a taser. You don't use lethal force to combat non-lethal pump-faking from a suspect that's running away. Period.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Tell me what happened at 29 minutes.

I'll wait.

You can keep waiting

I'm not watching a video of a man being shot in the black while running away

I don't even know why you made a thread about this man's murder

To show a "justifiable" to you black killing?

Regardless the narrative you're trying to push is gross

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't fire shots for a taser. You don't use lethal force to combat non-lethal pump-faking from a suspect that's running away. Period.
If you taser a cop you make that cop completely incapacitated and vulnerable.

The entire reason tasers were introduced was to induce temporary harm, not permanent damage.

You can't use tasers on cops bruh.

Just like you can't swing a nightstick at a cop.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone arguing saying this is something we shouldn’t pay attention to should ask themselves..

why did so many people stay in that parking lot to watch that complete interaction... you can here everyone comment right after because they all watched them fukk with that man for 20 minutes simply cuz they could do it. That was Escalation and they were trying to bait that man to take advantage of his inebriated mind state. They didn’t expect him to be polite for so long. They woulda arrested him long ago, cuz they knew he was drunk. They was looking for a reason.

fukk both of the cops completely. But you can obviously see the younger cop on the side silently acknowledging that his co-Officer was escalating the situation. Look at the body language. The COPS did not do their job professionally and set those events into place.

I was in the military and we are trained to handle those situations completely differently. They engaged in purposeful escalation and hoped he would react because he was inebriated.

stop worrying about these crackas with all that they might think our cause isn’t valid if we use this murder as a example. I’m pretty such we have enough fukking murder cases to maintain and build our cause. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They tried to apprehend him and he got away but that's besides the point though. It all boils down to the point in which he pointed that taser at that cop. At that point the cop had a decision to make and from the evidence that I saw I don't think it was unreasonable for him to fire shots.
1. He was on top of one of the cops.

2. He swung on the second cop

3. He took the cop's taser

4. He got shot then

5. Then he ran off

6. Then video from the Wendys shows him possibly turning the taser back at the cops

7. Then he gets shot again

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
If you taser a cop you make that cop completely incapacitated and vulnerable.

The entire reason tasers were introduced was to induce temporary harm, not permanent damage.

You can't use tasers on cops bruh.

Just like you can't swing a nightstick at a cop.
Oh yes the hell you can...if you're white...that video was just posted a few pages ago...and he stole their whip. SMH

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
He wasn't shot for running away.

He got shot before he even ran away.

Again. I'm a black man.

XFxhJJrm.jpg

Stop that shyt.

Watch this. Either he lost balance or he was turning around but he has the taser in his hand pointed backwards at the cop and the cop shoots him again.

He was also shot BEFORE he took off running:

I'm going to keep posting this so so hopefully one of you explain this to me.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would have never tolerated me SWINGING ON A COP.

He got shot before he ran off.

Did you not see this?

I'm just trying to get someone to explain how anything other than this scenario was going to happen.

A cop is just going to get swung on like this?

Fam, show me a cop who won't consider shooting you in a split second after swinging on them and taking their taser.

Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to read all that bullshyt.

You weren't even fukking there but the reports that say he was SHOT IN THE BACK are meaningless, because you looked at the fukking video closely a few times?

Again, why did you make this thread?

To show that some black people "have it coming"? At least to you

I don't give a fukk if you're black, this shyt is gross

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is calling Rayshard Brooks a hero. What anybody with common sense is saying is that he DIDN’T deserve to die. A man fleeing is NOT a man threatening the life of those he is running from. If Black Lives Matter then that means ALL black lives. The man jogging, the woman asleep in her own home, the man fleeing, etc.
giphy.gif