Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of confusion in here. I'm not classifying this on the same level as George and nobody should.

It serves to discredit not support the cause.

Folks fall for the bait everytime. They have been looking for angles to discredit the movement. They want George floyd out of the news cause that murder was so egregious it had people united and even corporate America on board as well. Propping up a muddy case like this gives them a reason to hop off the train and hurts any progress. They were on their heels.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
shyt is sad, he ain’t have to die. Ima save my energy for Breonna, George, Ahmaud, Tamir, Philando and all the people who the feds put in the position to die doe. Have not met many nikkas who get into hand to hand combat with the feds and lived to tell the story.

If you wanna ride for this man, I understand it; cops still need to be held accountable for killing people jus cuz they took a L. But for me personally this not really a case I’m interested in.
Then I expect no more posts from you in here

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Bro are y’all still on here arguing with these agent’s? Let it go. Its clear they are gonna defend the cops no matter what you say.
Dudes sit up here and argue with all the racist cacs in this yahoo comment section forum we call the-coli. Stop trying to reason with evil.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
So you think the cops should have been MORE heavy handed and aggressive from the beginning? Was it sloppy and inefficient or was it them treating him like a human being like we asked and have been marching for?

They didnt assume him to be a threat right away or at any point even when they calmly asked him to put his hands behind his back. He actually took advantage of that and that's why he caught them off guard. But isnt that how yall want officers to treat you even when you break the law?

Let's be real had these officers strong armed him and used force to arrest him without giving him time to react yall would be up in in arms as well claiming excessive force.

What the fukk are you babbling on about, retard?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If I’m that cop? There’s no half hour discussion. I get a call you’re sleeping in a drive thru. I tap on your window and we talk briefly. You slur words and get out stumbling I don’t even give a field sobriety test. It’s straight to a breathalyzer. You fail, put your hands behind your back we are going to the station. There’s nothing to discuss. If it escalates to a fight where he takes my weapon and points it? Who knows how I’d react. Would I like to think I’d be rational and say “nah his angle is a bit off, the taser can’t fire that far” or something similar? Sure. Are most folks processing things that quick in that insta second after a violent confrontation? This is a discussion? This isn’t even a thread a month ago

You train to be able to handle these situations and since you’re in them frequently you know how to keep you wits. That’s why Police can detain a white male murderer with a machine gun, cuz they are trained to be able to handle stressful situations. They shoot and kill Blacks because it’s a time-honored American tradition.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more video:

Instagram post by DISRUPTOR | CONNECTOR • Jun 14, 2020 at 1:41pm UTC

So he was dropped off at the Wendys by his girl after a night out and didn’t actually drive away because he felt he was too drunk and fell asleep.

But you still gone have these dikk sucking ass CACs on here saying the man deserved to die because he was DUI.

I hate this world man

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
more video:

Instagram post by DISRUPTOR | CONNECTOR • Jun 14, 2020 at 1:41pm UTC

So he was dropped off at the Wendys by his girl after a night out and didn’t actually drive away because he felt he was too drunk and fell asleep.

But you still gone have these dikk sucking ass CACs on here saying the man deserved to die because he was DUI.

I hate this world man

Video evidence lethal force was completely unnecessary. Evidence from another video that clearly shows different behavior when it's a white person. And now this.

Some of these poster need to be banned for real. Or bushed for a very long time.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You train to be able to handle these situations and since you’re in them frequently you know how to keep you wits. That’s why Police can detain a white male murderer with a machine gun, cuz they are trained to be able to handle stressful situations. They shoot and kill Blacks because it’s a time-honored American tradition.

I'm not sure how or why this is hard to see. You want some Burger King?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video evidence lethal force was completely unnecessary. Evidence from another video that clearly shows different behavior when it's a white person. And now this.

Some of these poster need to be banned for real. Or bushed for a very long time.

I don’t understand how this place tolerates people that clearly hate black people.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Exactly.

Anyone justifying this shyt is lost in the fukkin sauce. How many fukkin times have I seen these same pig fukks on Live PD let a drunk ass cac leave under their own volition as long as they weren’t driving. You tellin me these dirtbags had more important things to do instead of just parking brehs car ad driving him home? Give the ticket to his people’s and let him go get his car in the morning.

But no, why do that? He a nikka so kill em :francis:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
shyt is sad, he ain’t have to die. Ima save my energy for Breonna, George, Ahmaud, Tamir, Philando and all the people who the feds put in the position to die doe. Have not met many nikkas who get into hand to hand combat with the feds and lived to tell the story.

If you wanna ride for this man, I understand it; cops still need to be held accountable for killing people jus cuz they took a L. But for me personally this not really a case I’m interested in.

Fuk you and your sambo energy if you werent interested you wouldn't have wasted energy posting in this thread. Koon ass boy.