Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Drunk drivers should be shot?
If u asking me what I think? Naw

Even in the Darren McFadden thread I thought the feds was doing too much but it seemed like coli had no empathy for drunk drivers, I’m going thru these responses tune has changed

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Looks like he is pointing something at the cop while running. Do that towards most police, and we are discussing your shooting on a message board at 330 am

They knew he had a taser..they already knew he was unarmed up to that point. No excuse.

If anything they were scared of getting hit with that taser IF HE AIMED. This is reason why police, corrections, MPs, federal agents, etc get hit with mace and tasers so they know what to expect and acclimate as best as possible to the pain so IF something like this happens they don’t OVERREACT off instinct.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
He had already shown pretty poor judgement so you can't just let him walk away with a weapon as you don't know what he is going to do with it, at the very least he deserved an ass whooping but they still would have burned the Wendy's down.

You can say poor cop training and all that but don't grab a cops weapon and point it at them and expect nothing bad to happen it's pretty fukking simple.

And it is a personal thing for me but I have no sympathy for drunk drivers as they are all fukking pieces of shyt no matter what race they are.
Once he fell asleep in his car at Wendy’s no dui was happening:francis: his “crime” was over

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
shyt is sad, he ain’t have to die. Ima save my energy for Breonna, George, Ahmaud, Tamir, Philando and all the people who the feds put in the position to die doe. Have not met many nikkas who get into hand to hand combat with the feds and lived to tell the story.

If you wanna ride for this man, I understand it; cops still need to be held accountable for killing people jus cuz they took a L. But for me personally this not really a case I’m interested in.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u asking me what I think? Naw

Even in the Darren McFadden thread I thought the feds was doing too much but it seemed like coli had no empathy for drunk drivers, I’m going thru these responses tune has changed

I don’t have empathy for them but they should be punished appropriately. I mean if they kill someone then I’m not going to defend them either.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t a murder. Calling this a murder and equating it to Walter Scott or similar deaths, which are murder, is laughable. It’s too bad this drunk driver couldn’t have just wrapped his own car around a pole. Had to fight his deserved arrest instead

I’m not here to argue with your p*ssy ass. Glad both this punk ass officers are getting shytcanned and getting off my fukkin payroll. My only regret is that the guy filming didn’t take those p*ssy ass cops out instead.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I’m not here to argue with your p*ssy ass. Glad both this punk ass officers are getting shytcanned and getting off my fukkin payroll. My only regret is that the guy filming didn’t take those p*ssy ass cops out instead.
So a couple cops and one less drunk driver off the streets. Win win

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again.

Poor tactics and poor police work is the issue.

I saw the other video..generally in situations like this, the accompanying officer is supposed to give up space and maneuver his or herself into a position for a possible takedown based on clues in the conversation.

Meaning..you have one officer engaging the subject and the other officer is positioning himself to be the ARRESTING officer (usually off to the side or nearly behind the subject) once the other has basically said they have found grounds for arrest for such and such. This is WHY they’re usually TWO MAN teams at night for this reason, it makes for easier arrests. You’re not supposed to see two officers that close together in a situation where someone is being detained before arrest.

THEY WERE SLOPPY AND INEFFICIENT and there was no cause for deadly force to be used.

So you think the cops should have been MORE heavy handed and aggressive from the beginning? Was it sloppy and inefficient or was it them treating him like a human being like we asked and have been marching for?

They didnt assume him to be a threat right away or at any point even when they calmly asked him to put his hands behind his back. He actually took advantage of that and that's why he caught them off guard. But isnt that how yall want officers to treat you even when you break the law?

Let's be real had these officers strong armed him and used force to arrest him without giving him time to react yall would be up in in arms as well claiming excessive force.