Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
nah they shoulda busted on him for sure.

the woman cop was scared, you could tell she aint never busted her guns, and the other cop was soft. how you get hit with a knight stick and not be pissed off enough to pull your gun esp after he gets into your vehicle which is a potential weapon now. this was just stupid.

however, if the man in the car got swiss cheesed, i dont think any of us would have contested it.
Exactly. Those cops should be fired for not using force. A potential danger to not only them, but many others on the roadways. Only they can say why they didn’t, but they aren’t fit to protect anyone with those actions

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We on a slippery sloppery slope right now with this George Floyd shyt but this nikka was in a full fledge fist fight with the cops and took one of their weapons. Was deadly force needed here? hell na but son was asking for it.

And that's the point. He wasn't asking for shyt. He was asking to be apprehended and put in jail. And that's it. All this other shyt you MFers are talking about is why cops can get away with gunning down black people in the street with impunity. Because deep inside, you all think it's okay for cops to be abusive pieces of shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Exactly. Those cops should be fired for not using force. A potential danger to not only them, but many others on the roadways. Only they can say why they didn’t, but they aren’t fit to protect anyone with those actions
agree. wtf was that. how you get your vehicle stolen which is now a danger to not only you, but everyone else. that dude should be swiss right now.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are these cop loving fakkits still even allowed to post here? Its obvious they are on the wrong site.

Is it because the indian is a “supporter”? Hell I could probably give you whatever he contributed back so yall can give him his money back and send them on their way.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah they shoulda busted on him for sure.

the woman cop was scared, you could tell she aint never busted her guns, and the other cop was soft. how you get hit with a knight stick and not be pissed off enough to pull your gun esp after he gets into your vehicle which is a potential weapon now. this was just stupid.

however, if the man in the car got swiss cheesed, i dont think any of us would have contested it. not even cacs.
So we just chalking it up to some cops being p*ssy now? :francis: Nah I think they’re just racist and prejudice.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Why are these cop loving fakkits still even allowed to post here? Its obvious they are on the wrong site.

Is it because the indian is a “supporter”? Hell I could probably give you whatever he contributed back so yall can give him his money back and send them on their way.
Can’t even say they should have shot the white guy without someone getting bent out of shape :heh: eat a dikk

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand how you shoot a person running away or not a threat. This shyt is just bothersome :snoop:

It is cowardly. That is the shyt that cowards do.

Cowards also pull up a gun in a fist fight. That is why I have never understood why fools that carry, display and talk about their guns are considered tough. They are usually the biggest pussies anywhere.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
We on a slippery sloppery slope right now with this George Floyd shyt but this nikka was in a full fledge fist fight with the cops and took one of their weapons. Was deadly force needed here? hell na but son was asking for it.

Again.

Poor tactics and poor police work is the issue.

I saw the other video..generally in situations like this, the accompanying officer is supposed to give up space and maneuver his or herself into a position for a possible takedown based on clues in the conversation.

Meaning..you have one officer engaging the subject and the other officer is positioning himself to be the ARRESTING officer (usually off to the side or nearly behind the subject) once the other has basically said they have found grounds for arrest for such and such. This is WHY they’re usually TWO MAN teams at night for this reason, it makes for easier arrests. You’re not supposed to see two officers that close together in a situation where someone is being detained before arrest.

THEY WERE SLOPPY AND INEFFICIENT and there was no cause for deadly force to be used.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t even say they should have shot the white guy without someone getting bent out of shape :heh: eat a dikk

Its obvious you worship these coward ass cops and just want to see them murder people. Go to a blue lives matter rally and quit trying to blend in here fakkit

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So we just chalking it up to some cops being p*ssy now? :francis: Nah I think they’re just racist and prejudice.
probably a mixture of all the above. prejudging someone based off their skin and assuming they're super human is quite racist.

but cops in cali are known to light up them bikers up north that try to get fresh like theyre trevor from gta cause they know what they are capable of. meth heads in the midwest too.

again. nothing is black and white. and im not defending ANYONE. i dont know any of these people. Im just putting myself in others shoes. would I ever do what them cops did to eric and george or that white kid in arizona that was crying on his knees? fukk no, thats down right evil and these protests are warranted.

but in this episode....if you swing on me and steal one of my weapons, imma let one off :manny:

the problem with america is, there is no grey, its just black and white, everyone wants to be irrational, stupid, blind, and dumb. no one wants to think. its too hard to think and rationalize. theyll even go as far as to NOT want to rationalize because irrational people are around, thus completely voiding their own rationality. and thats simply moronic. and the problem. everyone should be striving to be in the grey area and rational. it is literally the only way things will work. THE ONLY WAY. there is NO other way.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's the point. He wasn't asking for shyt. He was asking to be apprehended and put in jail. And that's it. All this other shyt you MFers are talking about is why cops can get away with gunning down black people in the street with impunity. Because deep inside, you all think it's okay for cops to be abusive pieces of shyt.
What do you think he intended to do with the taser ?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Its obvious you worship these coward ass cops and just want to see them murder people. Go to a blue lives matter rally and quit trying to blend in here fakkit
This isn’t a murder. Calling this a murder and equating it to Walter Scott or similar deaths, which are murder, is laughable. It’s too bad this drunk driver couldn’t have just wrapped his own car around a pole. Had to fight his deserved arrest instead

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Darren McFadden got hemmed up for the same shyt

lot of the responses were
“He’s lucky they ain’t do more”
“fukk drunk drivers” etc.

bout to read thru this thread and see how nikkas coming

Drunk drivers should be shot?