Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They talked for 40 minutes. He calmly asked him to put his hands behind his back. Who escalated things?

Do you have a transcript? Talking for 40 minutes means nothing if you don’t have the context of the conversation.

Still no justifiable reason why he was shot while running away. Clearly DRUNK!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Police officer doesn’t equate to boxing light heavyweight. Someone gets the jump on you and a couple out of shape cops are overpowered in seconds, as seen here. He’s more than a half hour post nap, what does sleep matter? It’s completely irrelevant at that point other than the reason he is a suspected DUI

But he didn't get the jump. He was pinned down. Let police be judge, jury and executioner. This convo done.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Do you have a transcript? Talking for 40 minutes means nothing if you don’t have the context of the conversation.
The lead up and point of the arrest is on video. It’s civil until he fights the arrest.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm tired of explaining this.

The Cops shot him BEFORE he ran off.

You believe that that was the mortal wound? Make that make sense; since the possibility of him being shot before fleeing is that important to you.

You are desperate and grasping for straws trying to justify an unnecessary and unlawful police killing.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
fukk the pigs I dont wanna hear your patel babble about "he was fighting the cops"
:stopitslime:
This is why don't nobody listen to your shill ass
Breh really want his opinion to matter:heh:

I'm not Indian.
Bruh. He swung on the cops man. This shyt is just fukked.

I'm not Indian. Cut that dumb shyt out.

I literally just made this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/pol...-black-teens-in-oklahoma-under-review.786413/
I'm not Indian.
1. I'm not Indian, bytch.

2. The bystanders in the clips said he ran off with the taser

we still need more info.
Look at Dhalsim yall..
If I was Indian why would i make a thread about you blacks:mjgrin:

Breh... I've learned to just start sitting these conversations out... This the coli where everyone has to be hyper militant / pro Black at all costs. Can't make too much sense around here or else you're an agent/cac.
So what sense were you Making when you asked another male poster to eat your ass @Carlton Banks?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ayo-this-yall-man-carlton-banks.750784/

Tell us, dont sit this one out make it make sense Carlton:mjgrin:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I remember when Darren McFadden got hemmed up for the same shyt

lot of the responses were
“He’s lucky they ain’t do more”
“fukk drunk drivers” etc.

bout to read thru this thread and see how nikkas coming

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i dunno. dont the new tasers have a little button that pulls the strings back for reload now?

people keep calling it nonlethal, man, i...do...not...want to get hit...by a taser gun...ever. I seen the way it planks muthafukkas, and after you just whooped me and made my legs noodles and judo threw my partner. naw.

i dont think ill aim to kill, ill probably aim for hips down while youre running, but once i see them taser wires glide back in, my first thought is youre going to turn around and tase me, and that aint it. im not planking after you just hulked me. im busting.

i dislike the cops overly aggressive methods toward unarmed black men, but the way they got they ass beat and he stole their weapon. I dunno. Im just thinking what I would do, and I think id left off a round or 2. I dont wanna get planked brehs. be on the news planked, pissed my uniform, after that dude just wobbled my team. thats embarrassing. i gotta let one fly into your calf after that one.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
We on a slippery sloppery slope right now with this George Floyd shyt but this nikka was in a full fledge fist fight with the cops and took one of their weapons. Was deadly force needed here? hell na but son was asking for it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They will skip over this though...
nah they shoulda busted on him for sure.

the woman cop was scared, you could tell she aint never busted her guns, and the other cop was soft. how you get hit with a knight stick and not be pissed off enough to pull your gun esp after he gets into your vehicle which is a potential weapon now. this was just stupid.

however, if the man in the car got swiss cheesed, i dont think any of us would have contested it. not even cacs.