Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So is driving high.

So is texting and driving.

So is driving tired.

None of that shyt is a reason or excuse to get shot in the back
Correct. Eat a night in the drunk tank and go Home to your wife and kids. Or roll the dice and fight the police and steal their weapon. You’ll probably crap out

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He was not shot in the back.

I'm going to keep posting this so so hopefully one of you explain this to me.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would have never tolerated me SWINGING ON A COP.

He got shot before he ran off.

Did you not see this?

I'm just trying to get someone to explain how anything other than this scenario was going to happen.

A white cop is just going to get swung on like this?

Fam, show me a cop who won't consider shooting you in a split second after swinging on them and taking their taser.

Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

The volume is amplified. You've never been hit with a taser:unimpressed:

As a matter of fact, nobody blinks an eye, jumps or says anything at the gun shots before he ran off but they say oh shyt after he runs and the gun is fired.

Stop playing with me.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They knew he was unarmed, they already searched him, he was running away. You don't shoot someone if you know they have no weapons (besides him having a taser which calls for non lethal vs non lethal) and they're running away. The backup cop was the hot head that killed the man, he didn't even get the whole story properly, he was just mad he was getting his ass whooped.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Correct. Eat a night in the drunk tank and go Home to your wife and kids. Or roll the dice and fight the police and steal their weapon. You’ll probably crap out

Shoot him in the back is what you're saying? No?

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
He had already shown pretty poor judgement so you can't just let him walk away with a weapon as you don't know what he is going to do with it, at the very least he deserved an ass whooping but they still would have burned the Wendy's down.

You can say poor cop training and all that but don't grab a cops weapon and point it at them and expect nothing bad to happen it's pretty fukking simple.

And it is a personal thing for me but I have no sympathy for drunk drivers as they are all fukking pieces of shyt no matter what race they are.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Looks like he is pointing something at the cop while running. Do that towards most police, and we are discussing your shooting on a message board at 330 am

I saw that. So you would shoot him in the back? I'm on Central time. I post whenever I can and want to.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had already shown pretty poor judgement so you can't just let him walk away with a weapon as you don't know what he is going to do with it, at the very least he deserved an ass whooping but they still would have burned the Wendy's down.

You can say poor cop training and all that but don't grab a cops weapon and point it at them and expect nothing bad to happen it's pretty fukking simple.

And it is a personal thing for me but I have no sympathy for drunk drivers as they are all fukking pieces of shyt no matter what race they are.
He was drunk and they knew it. Of course drunk people will make poor decisions. I've seen cacs, drunk, and high and all of the above, getting treated with kid gloves in these situations. Police giving them baby talk and all that. They are less tolerant with people the darker your skin is and that is fact. They even train their dogs to attack darker people.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I saw that. So you would shoot him in the back? I'm on Central time. I post whenever I can and want to.
If I’m that cop? There’s no half hour discussion. I get a call you’re sleeping in a drive thru. I tap on your window and we talk briefly. You slur words and get out stumbling I don’t even give a field sobriety test. It’s straight to a breathalyzer. You fail, put your hands behind your back we are going to the station. There’s nothing to discuss. If it escalates to a fight where he takes my weapon and points it? Who knows how I’d react. Would I like to think I’d be rational and say “nah his angle is a bit off, the taser can’t fire that far” or something similar? Sure. Are most folks processing things that quick in that insta second after a violent confrontation? This is a discussion? This isn’t even a thread a month ago

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I’m that cop? There’s no half hour discussion. I get a call you’re sleeping. I tap on your window and we talk briefly. You slur words and get out stumbling I don’t even give a field sobriety test. It’s straight to a breathalyzer. You fail, put your hands behind your back we are going to the station. There’s nothing to discuss. If it escalates to a fight where he takes my weapon and points it? Who knows how I’d react. Would I like to think I’d be rational and say “nah his angle is a bit off, the taser can’t fire that far” or something similar? Sure. Are most folks processing things that quick in that insta second after a violent confrontation? This is a discussion? This isn’t even a thread a month ago

Both officers knew it was a taser. What threat did he pose? Would you shoot him in the back? Your long winded response isn't needed. Why and how did it become violent? Are there ways and options to avoid situations like this? You'd just shoot him in the back?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Both officers knew it was a taser. What threat did he pose? Would you shoot him in the back? Your long winded response isn't needed. Why and how did it become violent? Are there ways and options to avoid situations like this? You'd just shoot him in the back?
How and why did it become violent? Did you watch the video :heh: yes there’s many ways to avoid this, best way to avoid not potentially being arrested for drunk driving is don’t drive drunk. Next best thing to avoid dying while being arrested for drunk driving is just eat the arrest and get a comically minimal penalty like tens of thousands of folks do every year. He pointed a weapon at cops while running. Is this a thread in March?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How and why did it become violent? Did you watch the video :heh: yes there’s many ways to avoid this, best way to avoid not potentially being arrested for drunk driving is don’t drive drunk. Next best thing to avoid dying while being arrested for drunk driving is just eat the arrest and get a comically minimal penalty like tens of thousands of folks do every year. He pointed a weapon at cops while running. Is this a thread in March?

You're ignoring the part where there is 40 minutes of calm and only seeing clips. You're ignoring the difference between a taser and a gun. Both officers knew he had the taser. So why kill him?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You're ignoring the part where there is 40 minutes of calm and only seeing clips. You're ignoring the difference between a taser and a gun. Both officers knew he had the taser. So why kill him?
Is a taser not an incapacitating weapon suddenly if fired while running away? You’re ignoring literally everything that led to this. Are you giving a fukk about this in 2019? Someone pointing a taser at a cop and dying comes and goes like a fart in the wind at any other time than now. The audacity to compare this to Walter Scott also is frankly appalling