Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All bets are off once you grab a cops weapon. Going smooth to the ultimate deserved arrest, sure. Who escalated it after that? You think he should just get off for driving drunk? I’ve had friends and fam killed by folks driving drunk. fukk letting that guy just go home. You put lives at risk just getting behind the wheel incapacitated. Whether you luck out and get home or not the intent is the same. It’s absolute reckless endangerment and punished far too lightly as a whole. Should it have ended different? Absolutely. Go to jail in cuffs after a night of partying and getting caught driving while drunk. Am I surprised he got shot after what unfolded? Not at all.

Would you shoot him in the back? It's a yes or no question.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Would you shoot him in the back? It's a yes or no question.
No. But I’m not armed with someone pointing a potentially incapacitating weapon in my direction. All bets are off at that point. Don’t feed the animals at the zoo :manny: they might bite. He’s out by lunch the next day. Then gets community service and a higher insurance premium assuming no priors. Then you hopefully learn to call an Uber next time

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No. But I’m not armed with someone pointing a potentially incapacitating weapon in my direction. All bets are off at that point. Don’t feed the animals at the zoo :manny: they might bite. He’s out by lunch the next day. Then gets community service and a higher insurance premium assuming no priors. Then you hopefully learn to call an Uber next time

All I needed was the no. You're dismissed.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I just think cops are lazy. The man could not get away. They had all his shyt.

They coulda jogged way behind him just to see where he was going if they were so terrified of the taser.

Backup is readily available, it woulda took an extra 15 or 20 minutes but shyt would've been done.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I just think cops are lazy. The man could not get away. They had all his shyt.

They coulda jogged way behind him just to see where he was going if they were so terrified of the taser.

Backup is readily available, it woulda took an extra 15 or 20 minutes but shyt would've been done.

That Walter Scott video showed and told us a lot

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All I needed was the no. You're dismissed.
Life advice: if you happen to not hurt anyone while driving drunk and get caught, don’t steal a cops weapon after escalating the arrest into a physical confrontation. Amazing that has to be said, but here we are

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I've had cops pull up on me in my early 20s because neighbors lied and said they some black males with guns in the street.

They pulled up with no lights or sirens and like two of them hopped out with shotguns trained on us and we all just got on the ground and found out we were lied on.

Was I supposed to resist arrest then if they found a reason to arrest me?

Breh... I've learned to just start sitting these conversations out... This the coli where everyone has to be hyper militant / pro Black at all costs. Can't make too much sense around here or else you're an agent/cac.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't need the advice. Shooting a man in his back is unacceptable.
He was not shot in the back.

I'm going to keep posting this so so hopefully one of you explain this to me.

My BLACK mother and my BLACK father would have never tolerated me SWINGING ON A COP.

He got shot before he ran off.

Did you not see this?

I'm just trying to get someone to explain how anything other than this scenario was going to happen.

A white cop is just going to get swung on like this?

Fam, show me a cop who won't consider shooting you in a split second after swinging on them and taking their taser.

Thats not how this works.

He got shot before he ran for stealing the taser and swinging on the cop.

Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28