Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know nothing about law enforcement because if you did, you would shut the fukk up.

I wish you’d kill yourself you worthless piece of shyt.
I've had cops pull up on me in my early 20s because neighbors lied and said they some black males with guns in the street.

They pulled up with no lights or sirens and like two of them hopped out with shotguns trained on us and we all just got on the ground and found out we were lied on.

Was I supposed to resist arrest then if they found a reason to arrest me?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's a taser. What the fukk are you even arguing? It is not a deadly weapon. WHAT THE fukk AM I READING? He was accosted by armed police officers. Is he not supposed to defend himself? Because, honestly, that is what one is to take from your defense of his murder. He shouldn't have defended himself. So, black people don't have a right to defend themselves from the police. If Police accost you, you must submit or you are rightfully subject to murder. That's what you're saying, just so we are clear. Kill yourself, you remedial fakkit.

:pacspit:
Defending himself? bruh stop it please :mjlol:. The pigs were talking to him calm af the entire time. They were putting cuffs on him calm af. If your prosecution in court is "he was defending himself" the defense would laugh you out of court with that video. The video showed a lot of things. Him defending himself was not one of them.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Was he sleep? From all indications shyt was going smooth. Would you shoot him in the back?
All bets are off once you grab a cops weapon. Going smooth to the ultimate deserved arrest, sure. Who escalated it after that? You think he should just get off for driving drunk? I’ve had friends and fam killed by folks driving drunk. fukk letting that guy just go home. You put lives at risk just getting behind the wheel incapacitated. Whether you luck out and get home or not the intent is the same. It’s absolute reckless endangerment and punished far too lightly as a whole. Should it have ended different? Absolutely. Go to jail in cuffs after a night of partying and getting caught driving while drunk. Am I surprised he got shot after what unfolded? Not at all.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A cop shooting someone in the back while they're running away is beyond flagrant. They're over there, with their back towards you. Where was the threat at that point?

No one on the planet gets to fukk up like these people man :snoop:

There could be a situation where shooting a fleeing suspect in the back is justifiable, I just don't think this is it. For instance if a suspect shot a cop in close quarters and started running away with the gun in his hand.:yeshrug:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yeah, if you are a black man or woman in a putative seat of power - governor, mayor, attorney general, police chief, et. al. - and don't use whatever power you wield to fight the genocide of black America, you are a traitor. It's that simple.

:francis:

how was the mayor suppose to stop this murder?

Daps
Defending himself? bruh stop it please :mjlol:. The pigs were talking to him calm af the entire time. They were putting cuffs on him calm af. If your prosecution in court is "he was defending himself" the defense would laugh you out of court with that video. The video showed a lot of things. Him defending himself was not one of them.

Who cares!?!?!?! He wasn't armed with a lethal weapon. Are you serious? Don't ever pretend you are black or that you support black lives.

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How does any of that prevent a confrontation from a drunk driver with authorities? Just let some a$$hole drunk driver drive scot free around town?
Again, I wish they would have given him a ride home or called him a car.

But that didn't happen.

It was time for the cuffs to go on.

... and what did he do? :francis:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again, I wish they would have given him a ride home or called him a car.

But that didn't happen.

It was time for the cuffs to go on.

... and what did he do? :francis:
I’m not with that. He drove there drunk. There’s no ride home at that point. It’s absolutely an arrest. Go eat a night in the drunk tank and pay that insurance premium which is an absurdly light DUI penalty.