Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Daps
Did dude basically beat up 2 cops and then tase em? Yeah. i don't know about this one.
Yo, mods, this is yet another post by this user, in a thread about a defenseless black man murdered by police, where he blames the victim. Look at his rep. At some point, shouldn't this dude be banned? This dude is obviously not black. Just saying...

:francis:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I just commented on the video.

Also, why they couldn't impound his car and make him walk if they really wanted to make it hard on the guy?

Why they had to arrest the man based on that conversation he was absolutely no threat to society at large and wanted nothing else but to go home, even if that meant walking

DUI's are big money makers for police. And sleeping drunk in your car can get you a DUI if you have your keys on you or if the engine is running or able to be turned on.

Now he likely could have gotten it thrown out or reduced to a fine and community service in court since he wasnt driving at the time. But the initial DUI is the cops discretion. Could they have let him walk home and impounded his car? Sure. Did they have to? Not at all since he failed the breathalyzer it was a wrap.

This video doesn't help at all cause although he was well composed initially the cops were also not aggressive and cordial until he started fighting the arrest. Cops should have fell back but this video wont help the victim.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
So you would shoot him in the back?
Doesn't justify using deadly force - at all. He was running away. He was NOT a threat to them or anyone else. He was clearly drunk. If he was white, he'd be alive, bruised up after being tackled by a group of pigs. Tired of you supposedly black members coming here and finding ways to justify the genocide of black people. Negged, you fukking fakkit.

:scust:
Bro I give a damn bout a neg this is real fukkin life not some video game. Grow up & log out once in a while. I guess none of y'all saw the other angle of the video where dude pointed the taser at the cop?

Daps
Bro I give a damn bout a neg this is real fukkin life not some video game. Grow up & log out once in a while. I guess none of y'all saw the other angle of the video where dude pointed the taser at the cop?
It's a taser. What the fukk are you even arguing? It is not a deadly weapon. WHAT THE fukk AM I READING? He was accosted by armed police officers. Is he not supposed to defend himself? Because, honestly, that is what one is to take from your defense of his murder. He shouldn't have defended himself. So, black people don't have a right to defend themselves from the police. If Police accost you, you must submit or you are rightfully subject to murder. That's what you're saying, just so we are clear. Kill yourself, you remedial fakkit.

:pacspit:

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
man watching that video i tried to find a glimmer of hope that they would've just took bruh home or let him get a cab. but to keep it reality brehs but when i seen the dikk writing on his hand i knew it was curtains. pigs overreacted on all ends and i honestly hope that blue line turns red with their blood:mjcry:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
For everybody saying don't die on this hill

Idk about you but I'm fukking EXHAUSTED from waking up hearing about another UNARMED black man killed by white guys wearing a fukking costume that allows them to KILL us...This Rambo style of policing hasn't worked for our community for our entire existence...this case just highlights the need for a community style police where we aren't being killed like dogs in the street...that man just wanted to go home and wasn't a threat...he didn't harm anybody....He should be at home with his daughter..shyt has to change quick because they haven't seen what people are possible of when they're actually done with the bullshyt

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

So you would shoot him in the back?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
It's a taser. What the fukk are you even arguing? It is not a deadly weapon. WHAT THE fukk AM I READING? He was accosted by armed police officers. Is he not supposed to defend himself? Because, honestly, that is what one is to take from your defense of his murder. He shouldn't have defended himself. So, black people don't have a right to defend themselves from the police. If Police accost you, you must submit or you are rightfully subject to murder. That's what you're saying, just so we are clear. Kill yourself, you remedial fakkit.

:mjtf:

Look at this troll. See these are the ones that pose as black ppl on here but y'all wanna call a actual brother out because y'all disagree with something he says. The coli man. Y'all got some serious issues man

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
man watching that video i tried to find a glimmer of hope that they would've just took bruh home or let him get a cab. but to keep it reality brehs but when i seen the dikk writing on his hand i knew it was curtains. pigs overreacted on all ends and i honestly hope that blue line turns red with their blood:mjcry:

Why isn't this an option?

Daps
:mjtf:

Look at this troll. See these are the ones that pose as black ppl on here but y'all wanna call a actual brother out because y'all disagree with something he says. The coli man. Y'all got some serious issues man
So, if armed police accost you while you're sleeping, resulting in you responding erratically, that is grounds for you be shot in the back as you run away? I don't give a fukk if he stole one of their tasers and aimed it towards them. You are saying that his murder is understandable. Is that what you're saying? And, look at your rep and then look at mine. Don't question my blackness, cac.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I just commented on the video.

Also, why they couldn't impound his car and make him walk if they really wanted to make it hard on the guy?

Why they had to arrest the man based on that conversation he was absolutely no threat to society at large and wanted nothing else but to go home, even if that meant walking
Are yall serious with this shyt? Dude was clearly drunk and couldve killed someone on the road. Alot of drunk drivers just want to go home, but DUI arrest are meant to teach a lesson. I've been in this position before, and the cop actually let me go and followed me home. I'm black but if the cop had arrested me I wouldve have 100% deserved it cause I was risking the lives of others.