Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Look at the first video on the first page.

The cop shoots him initially when they get off the ground from wrestling, then he runs off, then another video shows him possibly turning back to the cop with the taser in his hand and the cop shoots him then.

Those details have nothing to do with the use of deadly force as he is fleeing with a non-deadly weapon.

These are “trained professionals”... they do not have the right to panic and use the last resort as an offense. It wasn’t proportional and it wasn’t a necessity.

You may want to use other instances of police misconduct and their subsequent exonerations as a reason why this too should go one way. The brutality, abuse, and murders were wrong then and they are wrong now.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grand opening, grand closing on Keisha for VP.

Kamala Harris somewhere smiling.

Kamala Harris was worse than Amy Klobashar when it came to prosecuting killer police officers.

"...At the same time, Harris, the state’s first black attorney general, steered clear of the legislative brawls over bills on policing, including what became a groundbreaking law to curb racial profiling. Harris also rejected pleas by civil rights activists to investigate deadly police shootings of young black men in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

.For months, Harris has been fending off accusations, most recently in a debate Wednesday, that she did too little to fight racial bias in the criminal justice system...

For Harris, the timing was difficult. Police unions had overwhelmingly opposed her when she first ran for the job in 2010, in part because she declined to pursue the death penalty against the killer of a San Francisco police officer, Isaac Espinoza, when she was the San Francisco district attorney. She labored hard to secure their overwhelming support in her run for reelection.

“She had to walk a fine tightrope,” said Brian Marvel, a San Diego police officer and president of the Peace Officers Research Assn. of California, the state’s top police advocacy group.

But civil rights advocates also set high expectations.

“We always hope that because you look like us, you talk like us, you walk like us, you come from where we come from — that you’re not just reading about this in the news. You know there is a war being waged against black bodies,” said Cat Brooks, an Oakland activist who thought Harris fell short...

...Community activists urged Harris to investigate two high-profile police shootings in California — Ezell Ford’s death in Los Angeles in 2014 and the 2015 killing of Mario Woods in San Francisco — but she demurred, saying she lacked legal grounds to overrule local prosecutors.

“I wouldn’t even say disappointed is a strong enough word for how we felt about how she did as attorney general,” said Kim McGill, an organizer with the Youth Justice Coalition... ."

Black men killed by police — what did Kamala Harris do about it?

Then the little bytch turned around and flipped flopped on the need for independent probes in police shootings. The heifer was against it when she was the Attorney General in California and she could have actually made a difference, but now she is for them; no doubt because she sees an opportunity for higher office by supporting the probes. Black people do not need to fall for Kamala Harris bullshyt.

Kamala Harris says she now backs independent probes in police shootings

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Bodycam footage

I stopped watching at 3:30.

Gotta take a break from this shyt. His daughter's birthday was just yesterday. He wanted to go home so bad he told the cops that he'd walk home due to the possibility of him being tipsy.

I know how it ends and I don't wanna see it right this minute