Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I stopped watching at 3:30.

Gotta take a break from this shyt. His daughter's birthday was just yesterday. He wanted to go home so bad he told the cops that he'd walk home due to the possibility of him being tipsy.

I know how it ends and I don't wanna see it right this minute
He was parked sleep, wasn't even in the drive thru

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yo lotta y'all not sounding rational right now
This dude beat up two cops , ran with a taser , almost popped one of the cops with the taser plus drunk driving and was so fukked up he fell asleep in a drive thru. If you so fukked u fall asleep in a drive thru AND YOU ARE BLACK 9 times out of 10 you will get the laws called on you. Common fukkin sense. So let's recap: This dude fell asleep in a drive thru got woke up by the cops (an l)failed the DUI test (another l) and didn't want to accept those Ls which led to him resisting arrest and what you see in the video.

This shyt legit pisses me off because we should know by now need we gotta move a certain way in this society and this ain't it. Nah yall can protest for that leave me out of it. This dude basically did suicide by cop if everything being reported is factual. And I don't give a fuk about any of that c00n talk y'all bois be on either cuz y'all sound corny as shyt :yeshrug:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Bodycam footage

Yea. Sad all around with his daughters birthday and all.

This just ain't the one to rally behind. Video makes it even worse.

Admitting the drinking on cam, failed the breathalyzer test, resisting the arrest, assaulting the officer then taking their weapon and firing back at em. Cops will get off. RIP to the young brotha. He didn't deserve to die over some meaningless shyt like that. But the protests need to stick with George, Ahmaud, and Breanna. This ain't it at all

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This dude beat up two cops , ran with a taser , almost popped one of the cops with the taser plus drunk driving and was so fukked up he fell asleep in a drive thru. If you so fukked u fall asleep in a drive thru AND YOU ARE BLACK 9 times out of 10 you will get the laws called on you. Common fukkin sense. So let's recap: This dude fell asleep in a drive thru got woke up by the cops (an l)failed the DUI test (another l) and didn't want to accept those Ls which led to him resisting arrest and what you see in the video.

This shyt legit pisses me off because we should know by now need we gotta move a certain way in this society and this ain't it. Nah yall can protest for that leave me out of it. This dude basically did suicide by cop if everything being reported is factual. And I don't give a fuk about any of that c00n talk y'all bois be on either cuz y'all sound corny as shyt :yeshrug:

Admitting the drinking on cam, failed the breathalyzer test, resisting the arrest, assaulting the officer then taking their weapon and firing back at em. Cops will get off. RIP to the young brotha. He didn't deserve to die over some meaningless shyt like that. But the protests need to stick with George, Ahmaud, and Breanna. This ain't it at all
tenor.gif

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

watch the bodycam vid bytch :stopitslime:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Admitting the drinking on cam, failed the breathalyzer test, resisting the arrest, assaulting the officer then taking their weapon and firing back at em. Cops will get off. RIP to the young brotha. He didn't deserve to die over some meaningless shyt like that. But the protests need to stick with George Arbery and Breanna. This ain't it at all
No excuse to kill him. He had already been searched and he had no weapon on him and the only thing he had was one of the cops' taser. They could of continued to chase him, or let him run and find him later since they had his license and car. There is no excuse to kill someone that is running away without a deadly weapon on them. There are many videos of white people assaulting police, even some armed with guns yet the vast majority of those incidents end without killing them.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
why cant you drop that nikka off at home.

bytchass cops were out for blood, kill them or find a family member. end of story.
That's what I just commented on the video.

Also, why they couldn't impound his car and make him walk if they really wanted to make it hard on the guy?

Why they had to arrest the man based on that conversation he was absolutely no threat to society at large and wanted nothing else but to go home, even if that meant walking

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

Username to post correlation :mjpls:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
watch the bodycam vid bytch :stopitslime:
See I can tell you are one of the corny dudes that I mentioned in the post. No need to name call. I just watched the bodycam and EXACTLY what I said in the post happened. The only thing I got wrong is I thought that he fell asleep in the actual drive-thru like waiting for his order or some shyt but everything else still stands. Bottom line as black men we should not put our self in those situations in the first place so we don't have to go through that threw that bullshyt and also so the family doesn't have to deal with the trauma of losing you. If you fail a DUI the police are going to arrest you white black green or purple. And don't say white people did this and white people did that cuz you don't have the same privileges as they do. You the same type of cornballs that worship Tariq too I bet (but I digress) RIP to this brother and maybe it actually could have been prevented but it is what it is

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

So you would shoot him in the back?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
See I can tell you are one of the corny dudes that I mentioned in the post. No need to name call. I just watched the bodycam and EXACTLY what I said in the post happened. The only thing I got wrong is I thought that he fell asleep in the actual drive-thru like waiting for his order or some shyt but everything else still stands. Bottom line as black men we should not put our self in those situations in the first place so we don't have to go through that threw that bullshyt and also so the family doesn't have to deal with the trauma of losing you. If you fail a DUI the police are going to arrest you white black green or purple. And don't say white people did this and white people did that cuz you don't have the same privileges as they do. You the same type of cornballs that worship Tariq too I bet

FOH bytch nikka

the man was coherent and reasonable, but yet the cop wants to keep asking him stupid ass questions. fukking demon knew he had some drinks already.

why is that cacdemon so anxious to arrest him, even after he mentioned it was just his daughters Bday. why cant you just drop him off at home or let him walk, then take your cacdemon ass to shipleys. No, i got to arrest this nikka at 3 in the morning.

fukk you and yours :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps

Doesn't justify using deadly force - at all. He was running away. He was NOT a threat to them or anyone else. He was clearly drunk. If he was white, he'd be alive, bruised up after being tackled by a group of pigs. Tired of you supposedly black members coming here and finding ways to justify the genocide of black people. Negged, you fukking fakkit.

:scust: