Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Whats the nikka @ with the usher avi who told me" Atlanta cops ain't bad, only the taser incident was bad" Savion Glover tap dancing ass nikka

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
If you (And a team) can’t handle a drunk man that just woke up from a good nap you might want to reconsider your career path.

cops need to be taking the physical fitness exam every year. Lazy ass just reach for the pistol.

while we’re at it, get these over 70 drivers retested every year too dammit. Almost lost my damn life to a 100 year old woman reversing on the ramp trying to get on I-85 last week

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Critical thinking and common fukking sense dictates that they could've either:

A - Used one of the OTHER Tasers they have on hand to subdue breh since he was in range

B - Tackled and subdued breh since he didn't have that much ground on them.

Or C - NOT treat this like it was warranting an aggressive response from jump and let dude be since it was a non-violent offense, and the fight wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Bottom line, there were no grounds for Lethal Force being necessary when there were clearly several alternatives present and available. Even Mayor Bottoms knows that.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Did dude basically beat up 2 cops and then tase em? Yeah. i don't know about this one.

U cant shoot a fleeing unarmed suspect period, thats a surefire way to get charged, supreme court ruled on it, its clear law.

... .. especially in this climate, u gotta be a real dumb azz to do that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did dude basically beat up 2 cops and then tase em? Yeah. i don't know about this one.

There is video evidence of police deescalating situations with active shooters (and the police were the target) who are white and they take them in alive. So there's no excuse.