Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
the smaller the city/town, the more dirt the cops be on in my experience

:francis:Remember how TI & Killer Mike were saying Atlanta aka Wakanda didn't have as big a problem as other cities?

Well that's been debunked in numerous recorded police situations involving Black people since that press conference.

They better be front and center outside right now to show and prove.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i hope every one of your cop homies catch somethin hot this weekend

Do you really think a jury would convict the cop when they show the footage of the fight....taking the tazer..and turning around and pointing it?

Grow up.....teach ya kids not to fight cops and get home safe.....this shyt is a L...plain and simple

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
They work at Wendys. :francis:

It's a shame though, because that particular Wendys hired felons, people who were homeless and from halfway houses.

That's exactly where the mayor, TI & Killer Mike should have been posted up to protect & show empathy with the people. You had to know that spot was going to be a target.

It's rough but that's what leaders have to do in tough times.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
On one hand, he fought cops, reached and aimed/

:hula:

On another, it's a taser, they have a number advantage and we've seen those same cops let people come at them more aggressive and sober than what's displayed AND LIVE

Bottom line, he shouldn't be dead or killed by police.

Fighting a cop, resisting arrest or whatever has it's own set of laws and consequences. Execution isn't one of them. He wasn't bussing at him. If they were actually good at their job, they could handle arresting someone. especially with a number advantage.

These fat fukks with their 8 week course on how to police in America needs to be looked at.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's exactly where the mayor, TI & Killer Mike should have been posted up to protect & show empathy with the people. You had to know that spot was going to be a target.

It's rough but that's what leaders have to do in tough times.
Yeah the mayor dropped the ball on this one. They had to have expected this to happen. T.i. woulda went out there but I don't think he had the foresight too. Mayor should have called him.