Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Atlanta Police blew it again. :francis:

I feel bad for KLB. She's probably had one of the roughest terms ever for an Atlanta mayor. She'll be better for it though.

I said the same thing in the ATL thread. I feel like her heart is in the right place but NOBODY could have prepared for the shyt storm that George Floyd’s, Ahmaud Arbery’s, and Breona Taylor’s lynchings would wrought on the world.

At the end of the day she’s a politician, and this movement of protests thats going on right now isn’t political. The people have lost FAITH in politicians, the days of trasping a black face out to the mob with some stern words and a prayer to calm everything down are effectively OVER. Keisha can’t say anything that will restore faith in the people. A TI “Wakanda”speech isn’t going to get it done. Apparently even firing the Police Chief and Swiftly condemning the officer’s in question isn’t getting it done. People want change and they want REAL change, not just the promise of it. And they want change NOW.