Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

bright black

All Star
Daps
Do you really think a jury would convict the cop when they show the footage of the fight....taking the tazer..and turning around and pointing it?

Grow up.....teach ya kids not to fight cops and get home safe.....this shyt is a L...plain and simple

teach your cop friends how to do they job without killing the person...plain and simple...cops arent even trained to shoot at a fleeing person as far as i can tell...yo goofy ass should be mad at the cops not what im posting on the coli...

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
He came out today and admitted his words were dumb

Those daytime rallys are cool, but right now when they're tearing up stuff is where you gotta be. The people at the rally aren't the ones who have enough anger to actually riot.

It's hard but being on the frontlines of battle are what leaders have to do sometimes.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
teach your cop friends how to do they job without killing the person...plain and simple...cops arent even trained to shoot at a fleeing person as far as i can tell...yo goofy ass should be mad at the cops not what im posting on the coli...

Good luck next time you decide to grab a tazer and run away....why not try it tomorrow?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This is a tough and not as open and shut like the George Floyd killing. The officers will argue that they had legitimate fear for their life when he turned and pointed a flashing object at them, the narrative is def going to change.

this whole thing is fukked up :snoop:

Unfortunately, this is the footage that will get these pigs cleared in a court of law.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t Atlanta Police shoot up an old lady? They been on that bullshyt smh. Was it ATL police or Dekalb? I forgot which exactly

Yep an informant lied about a location. They busted into in the older sistas house and she was startled and started to bust shots at them. They returned fire and killed the sista.

This was either in 2014 or 2015 I believe.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you goofy muhfukkas making excuses for the cops need to hush...yall bout to make it worse and dont even know it...if the cops get away with this they wont even need to say they feared for they life anymore..all they would need to say is they feared being incapacitated and they could shoot people...
rest in peace to homie, but what he did was kinda dumb
fallin asleep in drive thru's
fighting cops over a dui
grabbin for tazers and attempting to use it on a cop

he just did a lot of unnecessary shyt
its a sensitive time, so i get it.

But i dont think its goofy to access the situation and see where that was wrong on both sides.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously, killing this dude was excessive. But tasers can be deadly if used improperly. I've seen it. I wouldnt trust any civilian aiming a taser at me. I'd have to bust back. That said, shooting the man couldnt have been the best option. But please don't compare this to george floyd, kinda disrespectful.