Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Another use of excessive force...

But I hate to say this but I wouldn't choose this as the hill to die on. Floyd, etc. should be the clear focus. This guy shouldn't be dead, clearly the firing on a running man was unnecessary, but he would've been booked and convicted otherwise unlike the killings of innocents we've seen.

The thing about the Floyd case is the opposition is completely on the back foot. None of the other bullshyt about the victim's "history" or "self-defense" comes into play. Not that those defenses were ever genuine, but they were crucial in allowing things to get swept under the rug. They are going to try to gas this case to weaken the opposition and claim we are "anti-cop" or something.
Exactly. I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to argue this young brother deserved death for being drunk in the parking lot. If anything it just shows how poorly trained and shytty cops were at knowing how to properly handle a drunk suspect and how to deescalate the situation.

But you not effectively pushing police reform with a case like this versus the way you will be able to with the George Floyd/Arbery situations.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait. He was in the passenger side and his wife was driving? Is that right? That can't be right.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Ohhh so because he was a guilty of a crime, his death is just :manny:

No, let me be clearer. I think his death should be prosecuted in the normal way and these cops thrown in jail most likely. I also think it is another clear reason for police reform. I don't think people should walk around carrying signs of Rayshard Brooks' name like George Floyd or the others. If people make this the new "cause" we are going to be in danger of losing the message and momentum. Just my opinion.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the bruh grab the tazer tho?

What the fukk was he thinking?

Dude was drunk and sleeping and I guess the cops woke him up....probably was dazed. I remember being drunk as fukk but sleeping and my boy came in screaming about some nonsense and I threw him into a wall. I didn't even know wtf I was doing...just reacted. I don't know the whole story but sometimes when you're in that drunken sleep getting woken up with agression will set a mafukka off.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He had a gun?
guns aren't the only "weapons"

Nice try.

Cops shoot people with knives if they get too close.

IDK how else y'all wanted this to end up outside of a miracle.

Again, I wish NO ONE got shot.

I just operate on the contingency that cops will definitely shoot you if you fight them.