Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes. They should be trained to be able to assess a situation and not use lethal force when unnecessary. I don't think that's too much to ask. And you are the only person I've seen running with the narrative they shot him when he first ran off. I don't see that in the video and the family lawyer also didn't state that..
Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cops shouldn't be allowed to carry guns for nonviolent traffic stops. They should have to keep it locked in the car unless they are directly being called for an armed suspect. That way they don't have to worry about making bad judgement calls.
That only works in the UK because no one has guns.

In the USA, especially Georgia, everyone has guns.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ITs fukking ridiculous how the mayor and police chief cannot put their foot up the asses of these cops...:what: they are fukking civilians on patrol they arent military or govt agents, they work for the city, and thus work for you!!! it's like they have forgotten that.

Mayors fear police unions. Look at how shook the NYPD got Da Blasio.

Really police unions are the biggest obstacleS to reigning in police. They are completely unreasonable and are bad actors at every turn.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Tell me if I'm wrong about this:

He swings at a cop at 0:18

Looks like he takes the taser at 0:20

Cops shoot back at 0:21

Looks like he gets hit and you can see him tighten up at 0:21

You can see him running with the taser at 0:22

Cops chasing him with their taser at 0:25

More shots out of view at 0:28

Yes you are wrong. Cop didn't unholster his gun until the victim unsuccessfully attempted to taze him. Also this entire situation was created because these cops are very bad at their jobs in multiple aspects and a man died because of it. Realize this man biggest crime was possibly being intoxicated behind the wheel of a car that wasn't in motion. It was a non violent crime, cops could face let him flee put a warrant out and arrested him at a later time.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yes you are wrong. Cop didn't unholster his gun until the victim unsuccessfully attempted to taze him. Also this entire situation was created because these cops are very bad at their jobs in multiple aspects and a man died because of it. Realize this man biggest crime was possibly being intoxicated behind the wheel of a car that wasn't in motion. It was a non violent crime, cops could face let him flee put a warrant out and arrested him at a later time.

That man trying to taze those cops further escalated the situation .If he had dropped the taser and tried to run away this would have been a clear cut case of police brutality but his actions blurred the lines.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That man trying to taze those cops further escalated the situation .If he had dropped the taser and tried to run away this would have been a clear cut case of police brutality but his actions blurred the lines.
Maybe the line is blurred in your eyes but using common sense it isn't blurred in mine. You don't get to claim you were afraid for your life chasing someone that is fleeing that attempts to use a device you use for non lethal situations.