Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs...this isn't the hill to die on.

If he uses that taser on one of the cops and gets their gun then their lives are in danger. Now I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about all that in the heat of the moment, but that's going to be the reason why they're going to get off even if they are fired.

Dude caused his own demise by pointing the taser back at the cop.
These dudes are playing Call of Duty scenarios.

In that moment, I'm not sure a cop is thinking "oh damn lemme go run his tags" after he just wrestled two of them and stole a taser... and he MIGHT have aimed it at one of the cops (according to the MAYOR OF ATLANTA) :snoop:

This is unfortunate but none of this had to happen.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now let a black man run down and shoot another black man. But claim he pointed a taser first so he shot him. He'd be guilty and given life. We both know that. You seen the first 48 nikka. How often does self defense work for black men?
self defense works when its actual self defense.

See Bankroll Fresh :francis:

See Gucci Mane :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Had the same thing happen when I was working retail. Black guy came into the store with a fake 100 dollar bill. shyt was clearly fake, I told my manager (she's was white) and she started to call the police. She wanted me to stall him. I went back to him and told him he should leave, my manager is calling the police. Stalling him is just something I couldn't do in good faith. That's some bytch shyt.
Listen, I've had cop guns pulled on me in my early 20s.

There was a mistaken identity.

I just hit the deck and didn't move an inch.

Cops pulled up with no sirens and hoped out with shotguns.

You're not telling me shyt I haven't experienced.

I didn't decide to start wrestling with them and I damn sure wasn't about to take their taser.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To play Devils Advocate: This is a difficult one because the cops have a right to defend themselves. In other countries it goes without saying that the cops have the greater concentration of power and resources (gun laws are so strict in the UK for instance the average citizen in London wont have a gun) so the onus is on the cops to utilize the least amount of force.

In the US, the notion of superior firepower is always up for debate given our gun laws.

So even with the change in police policy, the cops will always have that point as leverage. I'm not smart enough to come up with a solid counterpoint without completely overhauling the 2nd Amendment.
basically.

in a country with so many guns, cops just immediately think the worst.

Theres cop shows in the UK and Australia where they will endlessly wrestle with you because they know theres no guns there.

In the USA, they assume everyone is armed.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This lawyer is saying what I've always believed. We know it can get personal. But as a professional you gotta calm down and turn that professional on. Pride leading to murdwe.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
These dudes are playing Call of Duty scenarios.

In that moment, I'm not sure a cop is thinking "oh damn lemme go run his tags" after he just wrestled two of them and stole a taser... and he MIGHT have aimed it at one of the cops (according to the MAYOR OF ATLANTA) :snoop:

This is unfortunate but none of this had to happen.
I don't know if you heard but they are protesting far and wide even around the world because the cops can't stop killing black people on video.. so your wack ass scenarios and procedure bullshyt doesn't fly with me.. the cops don't get the benefit of the doubt anymore...they lost that right when they kneeled on a mans neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds