Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does the taser thing have to do with anything? You keep prefixing your comments with that.
Look, I'm all for cop accountability and harsh swift punishment. I've started most of the current threads about police brutality on here.

That being said, the MAYOR HERSELF SAID, he pointed the taser at the cops and the cops shot back.

Then as he ran away the cops kept shooting.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What does the taser thing have to do with anything? You keep prefixing your comments with that.

If you're trying to tase a cop it's reasonable to expect to get shot. If the dude was simply trying to run away after the initial scuffle then those cops should not have shot him.

Ezra

Daps
Watch the video. He had the taser and even Keisha said it looks like he pointed it at the cops.

The only thing I'd be suspect about is them shooting him from behind
A drunk dude running from them. They know it’s a taser not a gun. He shot and missed. That was the end of the threat to them. He continued to run away and they still lit his ass up.

They have his info. Let that man live. Put out a warrant for him and arrest him at home. How is this a difficult concept?

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look, I'm all for cop accountability and harsh swift punishment. I've started most of the current threads about police brutality on here.

That being said, the MAYOR HERSELF SAID, he pointed the taser at the cops and the cops shot back.

Then as he ran away the cops kept shooting.
So a taser is a deadly weapon? Is it equal to a gun?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you point a taser backwards at the cops while running from them, what was the cop supposed to do?

Cop was in close range too.

This is a fukked up situation
What was the cop supposed to do?? :mindblown: How bout duck and not fukking shoot him? The fukk is wrong with you.

Ezra

Daps
If you point a taser backwards at the cops while running from them, what was the cop supposed to do?

Cop was in close range too.

This is a fukked up situation

A drunk dude running from them. They know it’s a taser not a gun. He shot and missed. That was the end of the threat to them. He continued to run away and they still lit his ass up.

They have his info. Let that man live. But out a warrant for him and arrest him at home. How is this a difficult concept?