Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A drunk dude running from them. They know it’s a taser not a gun. He shot and missed. That was the end of the threat to them. He continued to run away and they still lit his ass up.

They have his info. Let that man live. But out a warrant for him and arrest him at home. How is this a difficult concept?
OK. Word?

Go point a taser at a cop right now. :stopitslime:

I swear we're not even trying to be serious right now.

I need that body cam footage because dude was already on thin ice before he ran because the cops look to have shot him before that new clip came out.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHY RESIGN?!?!:what: how about YOU as a police chief PUNISH these fukking cops!!!:mindblown: these people rather resign in disgrace instead of ENFORCING THE LAWS they keep screaming about!!!

She was fired. This is just a way of letting her keep her dignity. Police Chiefs take the fall for Mayors. You never watched the Wire?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Cops need to be better trained on shooting non lethal areas of the body if there is a situation where they have to shoot. There's no reason why they couldn't have shot that guy in the leg.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka I been on here before you and all the damn time. Stop with the cap. You never proved shyt.

XFxhJJrl.jpg

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
bruh swung on the cops ... thats not gonna end well :snoop:

another video says he ran off with their taser too :snoop:

I need to see the angle of the actual shootings. I think there were two separate ones.

looks like he got shot first then ran off then more shots.

So you’re basically saying the police can just murder people because if it was a person even if they had got their house broken into they would been charged for murder.