Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

The leadership can’t stop rogue cops:yeshrug: Now I bet people will call for the mayor to leave too smh. It’s too easy to fukk it up for a black person in charge.. Just find a cop that’s willing to be the fall guy(not hard) and watch what happens after. Then the cop gets to go into seclusion and collect all kinds of go fund me money while everybody else suffers. It’s a never ending cycle.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
There has to be a better way to handle these situations. I don’t have the answers right now
Home | Wrap Technologies, Inc. [NASDAQ: WRTC] | BolaWrap

Their stock has nearly doubled since the protests popped off. :yeshrug:

mU0rYQb.gif

Ezra

Daps
The leadership can’t stop rogue cops:yeshrug: Now I bet people will call for the mayor to leave too smh. It’s too easy to fukk it up for a black person in charge.. Just find a cop that’s willing to be the fall guy(not hard) and watch what happens after. Then the cop gets to go into seclusion and collect all kinds of go fund me money while everybody else suffers. It’s a never ending cycle.
The Chief is quitting because she doesn’t want to hold her police accountable. Not because she can’t.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Chief is quitting because she doesn’t want to hold her police accountable. Not because she can’t.
I don't know how firing chiefs is going to fix this.

A fight happened clearly on camera. Dude had the taser and even Keisha said he fired the taser at the cops. The cops then shot the dude.