Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I don't know how firing chiefs is going to fix this.

A fight happened clearly on camera. Dude had the taser and even Keisha said he fired the taser at the cops. The cops then shot the dude.

The pigs shot a man in the back because they got washed. Please stick to posting tweets.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Chief is quitting because she doesn’t want to hold her police accountable. Not because she can’t.
Cops do their own thing.. that’s my opinion though:yeshrug: You can give them all the training in the world but they’re going to kill you if they want to kill you. These cops could’ve easily let that man go and get him later but they’re fat and lazy so the guy thought it was easier to kill him. We don’t know these dudes backgrounds before joining the force and these precincts have them patrolling areas they don’t live nowhere near. I just think cops don’t care at all man.. I have to be shown otherwise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The leadership can’t stop rogue cops:yeshrug: Now I bet people will call for the mayor to leave too smh. It’s too easy to fukk it up for a black person in charge.. Just find a cop that’s willing to be the fall guy(not hard) and watch what happens after. Then the cop gets to go into seclusion and collect all kinds of go fund me money while everybody else suffers. It’s a never ending cycle.
I don't know how you fix this.

Keisha herself even said he appeared to fire the taser at the cops and the cops fired back.

Beat cops are gonna do what they want regardless. That chief aint on the streets.

This is all nuts and I don't know how to fix this.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how you fix this.

Keisha herself even said he appeared to fire the taser at the cops and the cops fired back.

Beat cops are gonna do what they want regardless. That chief aint on the streets.

This is all nuts and I don't know how to fix this.
What does the taser thing have to do with anything? You keep prefixing your comments with that.

Ezra

Daps
I don't know how firing chiefs is going to fix this.

A fight happened clearly on camera. Dude had the taser and even Keisha said he fired the taser at the cops. The cops then shot the dude.
Mayor demanded the cop get fired. Chief resigned instead. Chief abdicated her duty instead of holding accountability, going though the investigative process. We all know the cop likely would have gotten off because he shot the taser at them. And the Chief could even be bothered to go through the process.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If this is true then biden better hire stacie. Cause kamala is a no go as a former prosecutor. Unless she can prove she charged some cops before in her career for police abuse.
Kamala is a no go for me. She is a former shady ass AG as are most of them. Protected cops and put black men in prison for minor shyt. Blocked a brothers appeal on death row. She can suck 1000 dikks.