Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look what his arm is doing at 0:04 :francis:

Thats the cop's taser clearly pointed back at the officers.

If there is body cam footage showing that it was just his natural running stride and not him squaring up, then a cop would probably shoot you.
So a cop can use a taser to simply restrain someone and it be justified. How in the fukk is it a deadly weapon?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
LOOK AT THE VIDEO.

Unless they release body cam footage this shyt isn't making sense to me!

Dude looked like his arm swung backwards at the cops chasing him with their own taser

Nope Nope Not letting u get away with this bullshyt. The only time a cop is supposed to use deadly force is when their life is in immediate danger. A taser is not life threatening. The fact that they shot him in the back means he was fleeing and was no longer a threat as well. You know how many black men have been shot in the back because cops were not able to catch them or apprehend them and they just said fukk it? That's what happened here. If he gets away put a warrant on him. You have his vehicle and tags. The cops were mad they got they asses whooped and didn't not want to chase this man so they decided to kill him. I dont care what grainy ass video u pull up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What was the cop supposed to do?? :mindblown: How bout duck and not fukking shoot him? The fukk is wrong with you.
Yall are playing fantasy world right now.

This ain't a video game bruh.

You don't get to do this over.

Buddy wrestled, took the taser, ran off with the taser, then even Keisha Lance Bottoms the Mayor of Atlanta said looked to point it at the officer, and the cop shot him.

IDK how y'all are handling this shyt in your mind.

Explain to me, in frame by frame detail, how you would have handled this.

DslKKZ9.png

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The cops were in close range of tackling him. If two cops can't apprehend one person. Then those two cops need to GTFO and turn in their badge:camby:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Buddy wrestled, took the taser, ran off with the taser, then even Keisha Lance Bottoms the Mayor of Atlanta said looked to point it at the officer, and the cop shot him.

DslKKZ9.png
She also called for the immediate firing of the cop and said deadly force was not justified. You just leaving that part out huh? She is a former fukking judge you know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope Nope Not letting u get away with this bullshyt. The only time a cop is supposed to use deadly force is when their life is in immediate danger. A taser is not life threatening. The fact that they shot him in the back means he was fleeing and was no longer a threat as well. You know how many black men have been shot in the back because cops were not able to catch them or apprehend them and they just said fukk it? That's what happened here. If he gets away put a warrant on him. You have his vehicle and tags. The cops were mad they got they asses whooped and didn't not want to chase this man so they decided to kill him. I dont care what grainy ass video u pull up
This isn't remotely similar to Walter Scott bruh.

Don't do this right now.

Make this make sense to me.

Mind you, this isn't the first time shots were fired.

Shots were fired right before he ran off and it looks like he got hit by those too and he keep running.

This new footage even looks like he swung the taser back at the cops.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She also called for the immediate firing of the cop and said deadly force was not justified. You just leaving that part out huh? She is a former fukking judge you know.
Unless they release the body cam footage I'm not seeing what she's seeing from that Wendy's security cam footage.

Daps

DslKKZ9.png
you the FEDS
more accurately y'all
stop pretending to be black