Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
And I'm staying in America as a black man, yes it does. Not saying it's right but it's just the reality of things. We're Behind Enemy Lines. Y'all are just delusional.

Dude talking about you're a bytch if you don't fight and struggle. Thats agent talk.

I didn't say that I said you're bytch for saying his death was warranted.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
You talking about "thinking" these muthafukkas out here "ACTING."

Tell me...
Please.
What the fukk is wrong with you??

You posted that Rosewood poster as a way to refute what I said. As if any attempt made to empower ourselves or uplift ourselves is going to be fruitless due to the white man's Influence. Yeah, they have a lot of different weapons and socially engineered concepts that have us disenfranchised but, if we're aware of that then we should be able to engineer our Societies in the same way. And that starts with black men assuming the leadership role again. Choosing the correct women to have children with so that they don't run you through the white man system and take your children from you. That means actually having something constructive and intelligent to teach them. Not fighting one another like they want us to.

I'm talking more about the grand scale now.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
there's a lot of people in here that seem like they never interacted with cops before...

or y'all got fukked with and thought, they're just doing their jobs

fukk that, cops in NYC been fukking with us since forever, doing foul shyt

pulling you out the car, searching you shirt for no reason

I can remember more than one time the cops threw all my CASSETTES out the whip just to be dikks

AND THAT shyt IS MILD

THEY KILLING US OUT HERE, and ma'fukkers talmbout "don't give them a reason" blah blah

THEY DONT NEED A REASON, THEY'RE DOING THIS shyt ON PURPOSE

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Atlanta needs to turn up for this.

:francis:

ekfca.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The Atlanta police chief is out and Keisha wants the cops fired.

BREAKING: Atlanta police chief resigns as mayor calls for termination of officer in Brooks shooting

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms announced Saturday that police Chief Erika Shields is stepping aside and the city will launch a search for her replacement.

Bottoms said Shields offered her resignation, which the mayor accepted.

Bottoms also called for the termination of the police officer who shot Rayshard Brooks on Friday.

"I do not believe this was a justified use of deadly force and have called for the immediate termination of the officer," the mayor said, at a news conference just after 5 p.m.

Atlanta protesters took to the streets for the third weekend with added outrage after Brooks was shot and killed at a Wendy’s amid a struggle with police.

Video footage of the incident has been posted on social media and shared widely. On Saturday morning, protesters gathered outside the fast-food restaurant on University Avenue where the 27-year-old black man was killed.

Daps
not even going to waste time with OP because you are not black and YOU SAID IT YOURSELF

A lot of CACs are exposing themselves in this thread

Talking about all the things the victim should have done, like CACs

Lethal force was not justified here
You are talking about a man running away with a TASER vs. a GUN
You couldn't use pepper spray, a taser, or other means in response?

Even worse, there are PLENTY of clips of CACs doing damn near everything against the cops, w/ guns, chainsaws, sharp weapons, threats, and huge resistance with zero loss of life

The double standards we see these days in every level of society when it comes to black people is clear racism

I saw a small clip on CNN of the Camden, NJ police force following a black man with a knife for blocks telling him to drop the knife and being able to reasonably subdue him with zero loss of life
I saw black people waving to the police in their cars and saying the police force is decent there:gucci:
Yeah that's what happens when you hold police forces accountable and get rid of the white supremacists (most of the CAC cops probably are), psychopaths/sociopaths, and incompetents

Keep exposing yourselves CACs

Last edited: