Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How did the argument change from the Hawks are a legit contender, to the Hawks better make the finals?

Because it's easier to move the goalposts & redefine the argument than it is to give us respect. I'm still laughing at anybody thinking the Cavs are a legit contender for anything other than a first round exit

And that @Gil Scott-Heroin dude is funny...he has no problem projecting how the Cavs, Bulls, Wiz will do in the playoffs but when you mention us " it's only been half the season, we need more time". FOH :camby:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Sorry Hawks brehs but come playoff time, I bet on a Lebron, Rose, Gasol, Pierce, Wall over Teague/Korver and a midget frontcourt anyday . Thats not even counting that guys like Korver, Millsap, and teague have been ass the last few post seasons.

you can't be serious unless you did not watch the NBA yesterday

Wall + Pierce? C'mon son. They got destroyed by Teague, Horford, Millsap and Co. Midget frontcourt? Have you seen Cleveland??

You are putting way too much stock in name brands. Just b/c our guys arent getting the ESPN hype doesn't mean we don't have stars.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LOL at cats trying to make an argument against us talking about we can't keep up the jump-shooting like we not a top 5 defensive team as well :russ:

@Gil Scott-Heroin But that ain't none of my business though :WhatevaNikka:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you can't be serious unless you did not watch the NBA yesterday

Wall + Pierce? C'mon son. They got destroyed by Teague, Horford, Millsap and Co. Midget frontcourt? Have you seen Cleveland??

You are putting way too much stock in name brands. Just b/c our guys arent getting the ESPN hype doesn't mean we don't have stars.

No one is denying that. Yes you guys right now are on fire and beating the piss out of teams. But when those shots dont fall in the playoffs, who can you turn to for clutch moments? None of the guys on that team are leaders. Sorry. Not Teague, Millsap, Korver, etc. Sorry, but this the NBA not football. Its a star driven league. One guy can change the whole complexion of a team. How many times have a team with no superstar player won a chip? Hawks dont have that. Good squad, but no player to take them over the hump

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are the hawks really this good? They handle the west with ease and shyt on the east best like it's nothing. Bulls playing well but we keep losing to shyt teams at the crib.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
No one is denying that. Yes you guys right now are on fire and beating the piss out of teams. But when those shots dont fall in the playoffs, who can you turn to for clutch moments? None of the guys on that team are leaders. Sorry. Not Teague, Millsap, Korver, etc. Sorry, but this the NBA not football. Its a star driven league. One guy can change the whole complexion of a team. How many times have a team with no superstar player won a chip? Hawks dont have that. Good squad, but no player to take them over the hump

its not about the shots falling. Its about how wide open our shots are. Question is....is that going to change? Its our system, not the shooters.

I mean you really think a guy like Korver is going to forget how to shoot 3s. Guy set the NBA season record for 3pt %.

You act like we've been lucky for 37 games of hot shooting :heh:

and again, you're judging ppl based off names. Look at their games. Teague, Millsap are playing at a star-level. Go buy league pass and watch how we do it in Atlanta.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Are the hawks really this good? They handle the west with ease and shyt on the east best like it's nothing. Bulls playing well but we keep losing to shyt teams at the crib.

I'd say we are. Bulls will be there in the end but this Hawks team is too talented, too balanced to be dismissed like some people want to try & dismiss us. Were the best in the East for a reason :win:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd say we are. Bulls will be there in the end but this Hawks team is too talented, too balanced to be dismissed like some people want to try & dismiss us. Were the best in the East for a reason :win:

a healthy rose will determine our season if we both make it. If rose returns to 2011 levels it's a wrap if not it could be 7 game barn burner.

The bulls have a much better team then the 2011 version, plus we have the advantage in coaching and maybe a better bench.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
a healthy rose will determine our season if we both make it. If rose returns to 2011 levels it's a wrap if not it could be 7 game barn burner.

The bulls have a much better team then the 2011 version, plus we have the advantage in coaching and maybe a better bench.

Thibs has more HC experience in the playoffs, but Bud is no slouch. I think he's one of the best coaches in basketball & right up there with Thibs

Our bench is pretty good too:

Mike Scott
Schroeder
Thabo
Antic
Bazemore
Brand
Shelvin Mack

I think we beat y'all straight up, Rose or no Rose :yeshrug: