Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Daps
Got a top 10 MVP candidate,and history does say that
The Hawks have one of the best records in the league at the moment, so it makes sense that a leader board of the top 10 MVP candidates has a player from their team on it. Nothing in this statement outweighs my post, so I don't even know why you mentioned this nonsense.

Daps
11&10 assist in each of those games,which he won by the way:sas2:

Not saying he's a Westbrook,Westbrook is a monster,freak athlete,Westbrook is the best pg in the league you know I agree with you on that,but Teague doesn't have to be Westbrook,he doing his job very very well for the Hawks
That's not the argument though is it, we're talking about Teague's ceiling, where he is now as player is pretty much his peak. A few minor things he could iron out, but overall he ain't gonna get much better..... and I don't know if that's good enough to be categorized as a star.

The way I see it is, yall will fall to one of Raptors/Bulls/Wizards/Cavs in the playoffs (doesn't matter which round), because yall don't have the starpower and playoff experience as a GROUP to make a Finals run, but you'll come back better and mentally stronger NEXT season. Teams fail and fail and fail and fail again in the playoffs before they make the Finals, you just don't go from a 38-win team to making the Finals the next season without any notable star additions. The game doesn't work like that.

Yall dudes are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the postseason.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I got tired of trying to read through this whole thread. I gotta give props where due. Atlanta has played the best ball I've seen this season (in the east) their record shows it. I used to laugh at all of the Spurs east references. but watching these nykkas beat up on teams remind of how San Antonio did Miami in last years finals. There are plenty of games left to play, And I can't blame #Hawkset for their optimism no more than I can blame myself for being excited about my team with its losing record. All I gotta say is Detroit. Don't sleep on us, but at the same time give ATL their props. If they go all the way it is purely by design. Aint no fluke, luck or none of that shyt. Them boys is a machine.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Y'all nikkaz scrambling to find ways to hate the Hawks y'all ain't even speaking English no more. Ease up young nikka :whoa:
I'm not a young nikka. I know what I'm talking about. The Hawks always repeat history, which is a first and second round elimination. I don't see them going beyond their typical destination. Fall back and accept the truth, young man.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's not the argument though is it, we're talking about Teague's ceiling, where he is now as player is pretty much his peak. A few minor things he could iron out, but overall he ain't gonna get much better..... and I don't know if that's good enough to be categorized as a star.

The way I see it is, yall will fall to one of Raptors/Bulls/Wizards/Cavs in the playoffs (doesn't matter which round), because yall don't have the starpower and playoff experience as a GROUP to make a Finals run, but you'll come back better and mentally stronger NEXT season. Teams fail and fail and fail and fail again in the playoffs before they make the Finals, you just don't go from a 38-win team to making the Finals the next season without any notable star additions. The game doesn't work like that.

Yall dudes are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the postseason.

I always thought Teague's peak could be 20&8, problem with Teague is he doesn't play aggressive all the time,dude loses his confidence to fast,but no he's no Westbrook,but alot of other guards aren't either.

We will have to see,Hawks have the right system,right coach and right players to get the job done,every player has found their niche and are cool with it,they chemistry is crazy,we just gonna have to see when April comes

Daps
Absolutely. I hope you're not trying to draw parallels between Golden State and this Hawks team. :leostare:

no, i just can't a single player on that team who even played in a conference final :jordancup:

but one thing i know is that a team very similar to atl had everybody like :wtf: last june

the longer you ain't got a clue about how they did that and we doing this the better anyway

and please stay stanning your superstars/top5 potential/ :flabby: piru pauls

teams playing this game how its supposed to be played obviously ain't for you :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sorry Hawks brehs but come playoff time, I bet on a Lebron, Rose, Gasol, Pierce, Wall over Teague/Korver and a midget frontcourt anyday . Thats not even counting that guys like Korver, Millsap, and teague have been ass the last few post seasons.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no, i just can't a single player on that team who even played in a conference final :jordancup:

but one thing i know is that a team very similar to atl had everybody like :wtf: last june

the longer you ain't got a clue about how they did that and we doing this the better anyway

teams playing this game how its supposed to be played obviously ain't for you :snoop:

I know a team that won the ship that is very similiar to the Hawks team as well:mjpls:

Daps
They've got an arguable top 5 player in the league on their team and a 21 ppg guard who's in the conversation of being the best shooting guard in the league. Plus over the past two post seasons they've had 1st and 2nd round appearances as a group and were only limited because they were missing key big men over that stretch.

The Hawks don't have anything that resembles that.
:what:

What does that even mean? Playing the game how it's suppose to be played? Well if you're winning, you're obviously doing something right.

I don't even know what you're saying in this post.

Daps
I always thought Teague's peak could be 20&8, problem with Teague is he doesn't play aggressive all the time,dude loses his confidence to fast,but no he's no Westbrook,but alot of other guards aren't either.
This version of Teague isn't good enough to be classified as a star, and it won't change for the rest of the season.
We will have to see,Hawks have the right system,right coach and right players to get the job done,every player has found their niche and are cool with it,they chemistry is crazy,we just gonna have to see when April comes
Right system and right coach is certainly arguable, but not the right players.It's far too early to be stating that this team is legit contenders. Like I said you don't just go from being a sub-40 win team to making Finals the following season with basically the same personnel. It just doesn't happen.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This version of Teague isn't good enough to be classified as a star, and it won't change for the rest of the season.

Right system and right coach is certainly arguable, but not the right players.It's far too early to be stating that this team is legit contenders. Like I said you don't just go from being a sub-40 win team to Finals the following season with basically the same personnel. It just doesn't happen.

It's hard for me to agree with you on Teague,I admit he's not a superstar PG like a Russy or Curry,but how cant he be classified as a star and he's an MVP candidate? Far as THIS Year right now,37 games in, I got Teague the 5th best PG in the league:manny:

The highlighted is a good argument, and I have my reasons for why I be;ieve they do have the right players,but I have to ask,do you feel Golden State is a legit contender?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps