Atlanta Hawks whooped Wizards ass

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe the best floor spacing I've seen from a team in a long time.
Millsap getting in shape and adding range plus lights out Korver plus Teagues natural growth, this team is really tough to stop. Also gotta say, Horford can be playing better so they HAVENT reached their peak

And Schroeder keeps getting better as well

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Maybe the best floor spacing I've seen from a team in a long time.
Millsap getting in shape and adding range plus lights out Korver plus Teagues natural growth, this team is really tough to stop. Also gotta say, Horford can be playing better so they HAVENT reached their peak

Teague could still improve, TrillSap's scoring is down from last yr, Demarre is improving. :mjlol: at anyone thinkin we've come anywhere close to our ceiling as a team

Daps
Oh so now we gotta wait till the END of the season to judge how good we are based on record. Anything to discredit us huh? :camby:

:mindblown:

I'm not discrediting on what you've done so far this season, I've praised your team in this thread and in other threads throughout the season. The argument isn't about how good you're playing now, it's about your chances in the playoffs against all the other Eastern conference teams. The way yall are talking it's as if the playoffs are next week and teams are not going to improve.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I watched it, NFL basically doesn't exist to me.

Neither the Falcons or Redskins in the playoffs..

both DC and Atlanta both got NBA teams that are doing pretty well so maybe thats a good enough reason.

:yeshrug: WELP

all i can say is
about 45million people watched DAL @ GB playoff game
while 45thousand including the fans at da game watched WAS @ ATL

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mindblown:

I'm not discrediting on what you've done so far this season, I've praised your team in this thread and in other threads throughout the season. The argument isn't about how good you're playing now, it's about your chances in the playoffs against all the other Eastern conference teams. The way yall are talking it's as if the playoffs are next week and teams are not going to improve.

Cavs look mediocre as fukk, even with significant improvement I don't see them beating CHI/TOR/WAS in the first round. Even if they DID get past the first round they're not getting out of the second.

CHI/TOR are interesting teams but I see us matching up with CHI in the ECF with HC & I see us beating them

I can't see WAS or TOR beating us in the playoffs

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Why should I link to that one? The one I posted was only a week ago. Obviously if he was in the MVP standings just a week ago and now Teague has only just replaced him - there's nothing wrong with suggesting that Millsap has been arguably the Hawks most valuable player. I'm not saying it's an open and shut case, all I said was he's been arguably the team's most important player over the entire first half of the season.

And don't take what I said out of context, I only brought that up because @charmander said that Teague does just as much for his team as Wall does, if not more - I then used Millsap as an example because there's nobody on Wall's team that could have an argument for being the most important player on the team next to him, like Millsap does for the Hawks.

Millsap and Teague have have sound arguments for being the team's most important player so far.

Wall is the only one on the Wizards.

just because wall has a larger burden on his team doesn't make him better or more valuable, it just means his team isn't as good

and you inferred millsap was our most important player, then posted a mvp ladder link to validate that point

i just wanted you to see the current one so you would better understand why our team is so much better than the wizards, and why teague is just as important and valuable as wall

like you said, there's no one else on the wizards who would be considered in an mvp ladder....but the hawks got multiple players on there already :sas1: don't multiple mvp candidates signify a more complete and overall better team? isn't that an indication of our star power?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Andre-3000-The-Source-95.gif
Lol what happened to that Andre anyways

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nobody was more critical than me of his overall postseason performance than me (well except maybe @42 Monks), but that was last season and Wall has made great strides since then. He's carrying them in the clutch and has improved his jump shot. It still remains to be seen if he can carry it over into the playoffs but that's a HUGE advantage the Wizards have over the Hawks.
I can't hate on Wall anymore after the game he had after that girl with cancer died. I just don't have the heart for it. I'll find someone else to shyt on this season... like Lillard.

Lillard riding LMA coattails so hard he pays rent.